Wow, Jon Jones The Greatest UFC Fighter

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't dunk even after years of abusing steroids, but look at these NFL players dunking the basketball. Usain Bolt can dunk. LOL

The best athletes are not yet competing in MMA, so all the current GOATs are just pioneers. They will not be considered GOATs by the MMA fans of 10-20 years from now. Honest.

Jon Jones would maul any NBA or NFL player...and especially that wally Usain.

MAUL.

Jon Jones would maul any NBA or NFL player...and especially that wally Usain.

MAUL.
I am talking about athleticism. Not mauling. You don't need to be an athlete to maul somebody. This is partly why I don't believe steroids work in fighting.

Just because you can run fast, jump hurdles and throw a shot put far, it doesn't mean you will be the best fighter.

10-20 years?

<36>

They're going to run the UFC into the ground long before then.

I am talking about athleticism. Not mauling. You don't need to be an athlete to maul somebody. This is partly why I don't believe steroids work in fighting.

Just because you can run fast, jump hurdles and throw a shot put far, it doesn't mean you will be the best fighter.

You don't believe steroids work in fighting...buddeeehhh...get out.

How many people had a vertical like Randleman?

randleman-jump.jpg

And did he ever test positive?

You don't believe steroids work in fighting...buddeeehhh...get out.
There is no proof that they do, except for the word of Bro-pseudo-scientists.

When USADA or the State commissions catch a steroid abuser, less than 50% of the time did the steroid abuser win the fight. Basically, steroids abuse has yet to be proven to give any random fighter a better than 50% chance of winning a fight.

Muhammad Ali couldn't have dunked a basketball, either. He's still one of the greatest American athletes of the twentieth century.

Being tall does not automatically mean you can touch rim. A lot of people still need to work on their vertical leap. Anyone here honestly think Jones couldn't properly dunk a basketball in 6 months, to a year if he actually wanted to? This subject is so damned tired.

Athleticism is not just running and jumping. It's also flexibility, endurance, toughness, and strength all applied to a suite of physical skills that take some time to master.

Being tall does not automatically mean you can touch rim. A lot of people still need to work on their vertical leap. Anyone here honestly think Jones couldn't properly dunk a basketball in 6 months, to a year if he actually wanted to? This subject is so damned tired.
I think anyone without a physical disability can dunk a basketball with a full fucking year of practice.

you guys don't know anything about basketball lol

You guys worry about athleticism too much.

There is no proof that they do, except for the word of Bro-pseudo-scientists.

When USADA or the State commissions catch a steroid abuser, less than 50% of the time did the steroid abuser win the fight. Basically, steroids abuse has yet to be proven to give any random fighter a better than 50% chance of winning a fight.

I think you could easily infer that perhaps the increased usage was because of the difficulty of winning the fights naturally, (For example, see Anderson's opponents testing record against him, PRE USADA! when it was easy to not get caught) I would think people use PEDs to help them in fights they don't think they can win naturally and not vice versa. Then, even with the juice they come up short (Chael...).

I think anyone without a physical disability can dunk a basketball with a full fucking year of practice.
lol. Crazy. Practice improving your vertical with plyometrics. It's a lot of fun. Lol.

Back