Wow.... Jon Jones is focused and looks mean as fuck

datsyuk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just watched that little interview with Jones, Cormier, and Brian Stann. Jon Jones looks like he is seriously ready to rip Cormier's head off, and isn't fucking around. Man I can't wait for this fight next week. I'm hoping Jones dominates him so I can see Cormier shed some tears.

i-have-dickpillsdown-here-asshopped-as-it-gets-dickpills-jonjones-20361514.png

Could happen, but Jones looks extremely focused and determined to really shut Cormier up. You can tell he is very annoyed how Cormier walks around like he beat him and took his belt.

Looked like a put on to me. Acting like he's the scary bad guy in a Rocky film or something. Such a phony no matter what role he's playing.

Dude looking legit. Prime Jones is a scary fucker.

I didn't see that. DC is getting to him it seems.....

Jones came off as a salty douche imo.

He looked like he was going through withdrawals.

I didn't see that. DC is getting to him it seems.....
True, but that might not be a good thing for DC. I think we are going to see the most determined Jon Jones ever. Can't wait.

painful to watch them always try so hard - but the fight is super compelling

He's a sociopath. He's not mad, angry, happy, sad, ever. He just plays the character he's told to play. He's Patrick Bateman in real life.

God I hope DC shuts Jones up and gets the credit he deserves

True, but that might not be a good thing for DC. I think we are going to see the most determined Jon Jones ever. Can't wait.

You might be right. It might not be good for Jones to fight angry though simply because that would go against his whole fighting style, and bring him out of his element. In my opinion, if Jones comes in without dick pills, this fight is gonna be different. I'm not sure Cormier can overcome that length and skillset Jones has, but I do believe Cormier has been working his ass off, focusing on a rematch, while Jones has been messing up. Whether that will be enough.....I'm not sure......;)

He can look anyway he wants. He still has to beat ring rust, USADA and DC.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see the worst Jon Jones ever. Whether he still has enough to win is about to be seen but DC has all the momentum in his favor.

Back