WOW - Iceland & Denmark eliminate Down Syndrome with this one weird trick [progress]

But it's significantly harder for them and their family and it costs the state a lot of money.

There's this German dude who had an idea about killing everyone that he considered to be a burden on the state

Great find TS.

This is the type of topic that deserves a lot of analysis and discussion.

I am finding it hard to wrap my brain around it.

Ok, now flip this whole conversation on its head. We find the genetic marker that creates gender dysphoria, or a genetic marker that makes it highly likely to become a pedophile.

You still against this?

Should we protect the life of child molesters and trannies, or does this life always first mantra end at corky?

As long as the government isn't mandating one way or the other, I don't see the problem.
this is milo's argument. when/if they find the gay gene he knows gay people will be eliminated. legally. pretty scary shit.

my issue is that the government allows it in the first place..who knows if one day single payer comes and they force abortions on children who will be too costly.

The one weird trick is abortion. Almost all parents take a prenatal screening test, in Iceland close to 100% "terminate" pregnancy if the child is likely to be born with down syndrome (~85% accuracy), in Denmark 98% have an abortion.
85% accuracy? That's a pretty large margin of error. My sister was told there was a high probability that her first would have DS. She deliberated over the question of abortion, but had the child who turned out perfectly healthy. What a tragedy that would have been if she decided to abort. Sickening really.

"One weird trick" mockery of clickbate articles along with a dark humored OP. Give @lecter a damn award already.

He's not talking about women's bodies as much as he's talking about the person inside there.
It's not a person. We settled this in the 70s in Denmark.
Very effective tool in American politics though lol

It's not a person. We settled this in the 70s in Denmark.
Very effective tool in American politics though lol

why do i care what decision was made in 70s denmark

people make all sorts of dumb decisions in small irrelevant countries

why do i care what decision was made in 70s denmark

people make all sorts of dumb decisions in small irrelevant countries
Lol. You are such an ignorant asshole.
This thread is about abortions in Denmark you retard.
Irrelevant? Sure it is when you want to downplay what a shithole you live in. Disregarding countries that are vastly superior to that shithole.

latest

soon?

People with Down Syndrome seem to usually be very happy, which means they definitely have a higher quality of life than 90% of people living in the north of England.

Lol. You are such an ignorant asshole.
This thread is about abortions in Denmark you retard.
Irrelevant? Sure it is when you want to downplay what a shithole you live in. Disregarding countries that are vastly superior to that shithole.

and the nazi government decided that jews werent fully people and it wasnt wrong to kill them. you can be opposed to a foreign government deciding to kill people because they stopped classifying them as people. things dont become "fact" because a government says its so

lol at trying to play up denmark in comparison to the GOAT country

As long as it's not a govt mandate, I don't care. Abortion doesn't bother me.

An ex-friend of mine has a daughter with Down Syndrome.
They found out in a prenatal screening test. But since his wife was 38 and they thought it might be their last chance of being parents, they chose to keep her anyway.

Now the little girl has to live with this. This is sick and shouldn't be legal.
If you know your child is going to be malformed or disabled in some way, you abort it. No ifs, no buts.
People tend to forget that abortion is sometimes done for the child's benefit. It's not always a selfish act.

So we should kill everyone who has down syndrome?

But it's significantly harder for them and their family and it costs the state a lot of money.

That's where capitalism succeeds though. If 90% of the population is contributing those born into lesser fortunate states and are unable to contribute to society have the benefit of the state taking care of them.

I know a few Down Syndrome people. They are amazing people and make the place a better world. I'm not into making this shit mandatory. That's whacked.

and the nazi government decided that jews werent fully people and it wasnt wrong to kill them. you can be opposed to a foreign government deciding to kill people because they stopped classifying them as people. things dont become "fact" because a government says its so

lol at trying to play up denmark in comparison to the GOAT country

So you avoided the part where you once again proved to be a retard and forgot what this thread was about and went straight to Nazis and deflection.

Please tell me, by what metric does America beat Denmark?
Healthcare. No
Worker rights. No
Access to higher education. No
Social mobility. No
Elder care. No
Obesity. Yes
Healthy middle class. No
Unemployment. No
Social security. No
Political corruption. Yes
Crime rates. Yes
Murder rates. Yes