Wow I just realized i'm only 5 days older than conor mcgregor

Me & Joana the same age & born in the same month, both of us turn 30 this month, it's destiny for us to be married :)

John madden
I
And gay little sixth sense kid

WHAT!

Proudly share my b-day with Hillary & CM Punk

I share a birth date with Arianny Celeste, Ryan Gosling, Tonya Harding, and Charles Manson. Out of 365 days to share with someone famous.. This is ancient aliens level.

I was born on the same day as Baseball player Marcus Thames... I have no idea who this is.

And you probably haven't accomplished 1% of what he's done, right? Like the rest of us.

Contrary to what some believe, a persons success or lack of success is written long before hand...Nobody has a choice...If your a great basketball player and making millions. that is something you were meant to do...Call it fate...or destiny or whatever...free will is an illusion..there is no free will...every decision you ever make, has already been written long ago.

Phil Michelson. Plus I was born on the exact same day and year as Olivia Hack a.k.a Cindy Brady from the 90's brady bunch movies

upload_2017-8-14_12-33-20.png

Looks cuter nowadays though

upload_2017-8-14_12-36-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-14_12-32-13.png
    upload_2017-8-14_12-32-13.png
    149 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-8-14_12-35-51.png
    upload_2017-8-14_12-35-51.png
    625.5 KB · Views: 1
I was born at 9:11 am. This is before the terrorists game that number a bad name. Fucking assholes.

Captivating thread, guy.

I have the same birthday as Cain Velasquez and Ilir Latifi

And Dana White

<31>

150470231_1439248296.jpg
1902 G O "Gubby" Allen, cricketer

GOAT

Mine is July 30, look at that A-list.

Arnold Schwaezenegger, Jean Reno, Laurence Fishburne, Lisa Kudrow, Terry Crews, Christopher Nolan

Contrary to what some believe, a persons success or lack of success is written long before hand...Nobody has a choice...If your a great basketball player and making millions. that is something you were meant to do...Call it fate...or destiny or whatever...free will is an illusion..there is no free will...every decision you ever make, has already been written long ago.

So I guess the fart I just let out was fate or destiny or whatever.

Back