Wow I ate Broasted Chicken for the first time, hands down best fried chicken

You eating fried chicken and fried wedges might be the reason why you are considering going on a temporary joyless boiled potato diet.

You eating fried chicken and fried wedges might be the reason why you are considering going on a temporary joyless boiled potato diet.

I domt eat fried chicken daily maybe once in a while maybe once every two months

"This type of chicken is cooked using a high pressure cooking method, making chicken pieces juicy on the inside (something that is hard to do with deep frying) and crispy like fried chicken on the outside. Broasting is a brand name that is only available when dining out so the method isn't something that can be done at home. Broasted thighs, wings, legs and breasts are also known to be a healthier option due to it's 40% less fat and holds fewer calories than typical fried chicken."

I think Broaster chicken was popular in the 70s or 80s but not many people use those machines anymore, my friend told me this local chicken and pizza place has the best fried chicken

I told him I hate fried chicken, because every place from Churches, KFc, popeyes the chicken meat is tough and purple and doesn't taste good, its because they fry it from cold not fully thawed and just throw it in the fryer

Well he told me I would like this place and he was right, I ate 9 pieces he wasn't kidding the crispy seasoning but the meat was so tender and juicy, it wasn't anything like that gross meat in KFC.

The place I ate at had a long line my friend called and made an order ahead of time, the pizza was good too, it didn't have a sign outside but the name was Grandpas something it was owned by some koreans, but they serve it with big fried potato wedges and coleslaw.

The reason they dont use broaster machines at KFC is it takes too long to use, they want everything fast its fast food after all.

Here is a video of Broaster chicken I suggest you guys try and find a place on yelp or something in your area that serves this type of chicken its great, the meat is tender and juicy not dry or chewy while the outside crispy.

That sounds delish you facky benny. I bet it good as fire.

@Elon Musk

"This type of chicken is cooked using a high pressure cooking method, making chicken pieces juicy on the inside (something that is hard to do with deep frying) and crispy like fried chicken on the outside. Broasting is a brand name that is only available when dining out so the method isn't something that can be done at home. Broasted thighs, wings, legs and breasts are also known to be a healthier option due to it's 40% less fat and holds fewer calories than typical fried chicken."

I think Broaster chicken was popular in the 70s or 80s but not many people use those machines anymore, my friend told me this local chicken and pizza place has the best fried chicken

I told him I hate fried chicken, because every place from Churches, KFc, popeyes the chicken meat is tough and purple and doesn't taste good, its because they fry it from cold not fully thawed and just throw it in the fryer

Well he told me I would like this place and he was right, I ate 9 pieces he wasn't kidding the crispy seasoning but the meat was so tender and juicy, it wasn't anything like that gross meat in KFC.

The place I ate at had a long line my friend called and made an order ahead of time, the pizza was good too, it didn't have a sign outside but the name was Grandpas something it was owned by some koreans, but they serve it with big fried potato wedges and coleslaw.

The reason they dont use broaster machines at KFC is it takes too long to use, they want everything fast its fast food after all.

Here is a video of Broaster chicken I suggest you guys try and find a place on yelp or something in your area that serves this type of chicken its great, the meat is tender and juicy not dry or chewy while the outside crispy.

In case you aren't aware of it, Colonel Sanders broasted his chicken starting in 1939. It is a faster way of cooking chicken. As far as I know, they still pressure cook chicken today.

Flavor Crisp was a big franchise in the 50s and 60s and there are still a few around.

Whats that?

Sous-vide (/suːˈviːd/; French for "under vacuum")[1] is a method of cooking in which food is placed in a plastic pouch or a glass jar and then placed in a water bath or steam environment for longer than normal cooking times (usually 1 to 7 hours, up to 48 or more in some cases) at an accurately regulated temperature. The temperature is much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 to 60 °C (131 to 140 °F) for meat, higher for vegetables. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside, and to retain moisture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sous-vide

I domt eat fried chicken daily maybe once in a while maybe once every two months
You should easily be able to get away with that if the rest of your diet is clean. Is the rest of your diet pretty clean? You really shouldn't ever have to go on any kind of weird cleanses if you are already eating well.

If you are having health problems or need to lose weight I would suggest keeping track of all of the food you eat for a couple days and note how much of it is processed flours or high in sugar, and eliminate as much as you can stand of that first, then look to reduce oil and greasier cuts of meat. Replace as much of that as you can tolerate with green leafy vegetables or berries.

Most shitty neighborhoods in the Midwest will have a broasted chicken place. Not hard to find in Milwaukee, Rockford, Chicago, etc.

I used to run one of those things after school when I was in high school. I wouldn't be surprised if them becoming rarer is because of the safety risks. You're pressure cooking oil at like 350 degrees Fahrenheit if I recall correctly, so if you don't release the pressure correctly before opening the unit someone can get hurt really badly.

Is it the same as korean friedn chicken?

https://bonchon.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back