WOW! Germany Is Quietly Building a European Army Under Its Command. Germany pls stop

Embarrasment how? Clearly the German republic is obsolete because its borders are fixed in stone with the EU the Germans can keep expanding and adding new lebensraum to the Reich, its fucking brilliant if you ask me.

Seriously, very few people actually agree with what she has been doing. She is just immensely lucky, that all other parties are just much worse.

I hope you do not truly believe that stuff about adding Lebensraum.

Mommy Merkel just takes a different, more subtle approach than lets say Hitler. She is truly a genius!

#4moreyears

tenor.gif

After her next term she can install some puppet and join/take over the EU.

Her 4D chess skills will make Doofy Drumpfs head spin

Seriously, very few people actually agree with what she has been doing. She is just immensely lucky, that all other parties are just much worse.

I hope you do not truly believe that stuff about adding Lebensraum.

How come, with the UK out, Germany will be the indisputed leader of the EU, running the place as they see fit.

Merkel is the opposite of Hitler yet she is the "next Hitler" so to say? Yeah fuck history, lets just make shit up.

So they haven't learned from ww1 that men from other nations don't make the most loyal soldiers.

That is not true. Germany is holding people accountable to the agreements they willing signed.
Want to leave the EU fine. But the article 50 procedure to leave was specially designed to hurt the leaving country.
Everyone was happy with all those agreements while the only profited from the money that rolled in from Germany.

By the way, the same goes for Germany. They have agreed to pay 2% on defence spending they should pay that.
several countries in the eu are in worse shape than ever. the eu doesn't work as union.
it is only created to exploit countries.

Mommy Merkel just takes a different, more subtle approach than lets say Hitler. She is truly a genius!

#4moreyears

tenor.gif

After her next term she can install some puppet and join/take over the EU.

Her 4D chess skills will make Doofy Drumpfs head spin

11hrx36.jpg

Ok, but that was still an utter embarrassment and should have killed her career.

I don't know the context to that gif.
But I have never seen the full video. Could be that she didn't want those flags on stage.
But it could also be another reason it's just a 3-second gif. Difficult to determine the reason.

As long as she doesn't take down the new EU flag it's all good.
xdi97o.jpg

Merkel, Leader of the Stasi Reich...er EU.

Lol there's nobody the right won't slander in their attempts to destabilize and weaken western civilization.
Germany has been slowly trying to take control of Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years by using the EU. Not only have they threatened economic consequences against countries who are considering leaving but they also threaten consequences against countries for not accepting enough rapefugees, essentially trying to control foreign countries and telling them how to govern.

Now Germany is integrating foreign militaries so that they can have a German controlled "EU military". Germany has disproportionately small military spending (1.2% of GDP), so they are integrating smaller countries militaries into their control, under the pretense of creating defensive alliances... German-led defensive alliances are a big reason that WWI happened...

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/

here is the NATO announcement
http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_141113.htm

>german defending germany

thanks for your input Hans

Much better than an American talking about a country he's never visited, talking about shit he doesn't understand.

OMG Everything makes so much sense!! I mean I called it!!!!!!!

They've been recruiting Isis members to weaken EU then take over EU.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/prepare-for-world-war-3-anonymous.3526599/

"China and possibly Russia just to help get rid of US. And don't forget the Middle East. Possibly even EU, that's why they've been recruiting millions of ISIS members. Germany and France still mad that we whooped their ass the last time."

Back