Wow didn't know John Gunther gonna fight at Denver

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just watched the post weigh-in for Denver and I'm surprised to see John Gunther on the card! Lol. Didn't expect the UFC to sign him considering his performance on TUF, but I do understand why they did sign him. His personality is just weird-funny and unique, like you want to get behind him, and you want to see him win. Therefore, I hope he'll make stellar of his opportunity here and not disappoint. Looking forward to the FS1 prelims
#WarGunther
giphy.gif

Was funny on TUF but hes stlye is boring but hes tough still doubt he last long

I just watched the post weigh-in for Denver and I'm surprised to see John Gunther on the card! Lol. Didn't expect the UFC to sign him considering his performance on TUF, but I do understand why they did sign him. His personality is just weird-funny and unique, like you want to get behind him, and you want to see him win. Therefore, I hope he'll make stellar of his opportunity here and not disappoint. Looking forward to the FS1 prelims
#WarGunther
giphy.gif
Gunther is undefeated and 1-0 in the UFC. He also has a win over Devonte Smith, who is in the UFC.

Deal with it.

and here's a pre-fight interview if you need more of a gunther fix:

He seemed like a really cool guy when he was on TUF.

I hope he does well.

Mrr6Ask.jpg

I only saw a couple episodes, but i remember him. Goofy guy. Im in. War New Gunni

Very sloppy fighter but also very tough and seems like a cool dude on TUF.

War Gunther!

Goofy guy

everything about him is unique.

-shears alpacas for a living
-sleeps in his van (even when provided hotel accommodations for his ufc fights, he prefers to sleep on the floor rather than the bed)
-undefeated as a pro (5-0), yet lost both his tuf fights and 1 of his amateur fights

The guy he's fighting is a -1000 favorite on Bovado. Someone needs to take Gunther aside and explain to him that he need to stop fighting so he can save his las

The guy he's fighting is a -1000 favorite on Bovado. Someone needs to take Gunther aside and explain to him that he need to stop fighting so he can save his las
Was gonna say this, he's the biggest dog on the card and doesn't have a lot match up wise for his opponent

He has a brutal matchup ahead of him.

Imagine if he wins 2-0 ufc after 0-2 TUF really pays to be stipe's boi.

#WarGunther
giphy.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

But seriously, I can't watch TUF.

He won his UFC debut, why wouldn't they give him another fight?

#WarGunther
giphy.gif

Not watched Tuf in years so had no idea who he was and why Ramos betting line is so high
What's so cool about him?

I picked him to win tomorrow. Hopefully he can prevent the takedown from his opponent and grind out another win.

He has a brutal matchup ahead of him.
Are we talking about the same Davi Ramos who couldn't handle David Rickels?

Gunther may be trash, but he puts the pressure on you and will test your cardio. It's entirely possible he gasses the explosive Ramos out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back