Wow...did that just happen?

So awesome. Top to bottom, what an excellent card.

Give him longer people would have criticized Dan Miragliotta for a late stoppage. Love Hendo's toughness and I wanted him to win, but he was done. Shin to the head...and good night.

Give him longer people would have criticized Dan Miragliotta for a late stoppage. Love Hendo's toughness but he was done. Shin to the head...and good night.

Yeah Hendo looked like he was trying to maybe sit up as Dan stepped in but Vitor probably would've blasted him into oblivion for his persistence.

As a Dan Henderson fan, I'm very butthurt that Hendo lost this way. Goddammed TRT

This TRT Belfort is a whole different beast!

All in all, I would much rather see a early stoppage than a late one where the fighter can suffer permanent damage.

Yeah Hendo looked like he was trying to maybe sit up as Dan stepped in but Vitor probably would've blasted him into oblivion for his persistence.

You're probably right, but you can't assume the end that didn't happen. Just saying, not that I want to see hendo hurt, but it would be nice to have no doubts

How was that premature? Hendo was out. you can see that

I agree with your post but that sig is delusional

I am a huge Ronaldo fan, I think he is as good as Messi or even better than him

He is not even in the top 10 all time

the kick dropped dan like a rock and he was stiff on the ground

He caught him and stunned him for sure. I have my doubts that Hendo was done tho. Imo you don't win a fight by catching and stunning your opponent.

Well Hendo's 43 and that steel chin had to break eventually. I honestly though Belfort would dominate the fight but wouldn't be able to finish Hendo I was wrong.

I think it's time for Hendo to retire. At 43 he has accomplished so much and still has a long life to enjoy.

Guy is set for life and can make money elsewhere.

How? Dan was only holding onto Vitor's leg as a defense mechanism. He went limp after the kick and you can tell by his face that he was knocked senseless.

Haha Im a Ronaldete, I love how he plays. Dont get me wrong

Your just a bit more fanboyish than me haha

The guy started playing for my Club ( sporting ) went on having a monstrous career plus he's Portuguese.

How can i not be a fanboy :p

cheers!

Back