Wow...did that just happen?

I definitely saw that coming - After Weidman beats Silva or Silva wins and vacates the belt, we are definitely going to be seeing Vitor vs Machida for the strap.

I really didnt like that stoppage for some reason. But apparently im the only one so i sure im about to get destroyed with replies

I can see why, Hendo looked to be holding onto Vitor but the way be fell from the kick was enough to warrant the stoppage. My name says it all

Tko not ko.. Hendo wasn't out.. They should have let it continue like Brock vs carwin

How was that premature? Hendo was out. you can see that

it's a good thing Vitor has TRT

I'm not gonna lie I am a little butt hurt. I'm not a fan of either but I thought the main event would be so much more. Props to Vitor

TRT didn't help Dan did it?

that is why my Vcash went on Vitor lol. Im a Henderson fan, but I had to be real I knew Vitor would win. But I did NOT think he would win that fast !!!!!!!

Tko not ko.. Hendo wasn't out.. They should have let it continue like Brock vs carwin

That was a KO, not a TKO. Ref jumped in after the head kick dropped him and he went limp.

i cant believe people think it was an early stoppage, good grief

I wanted to see a longer fight though.

All these Round 1 finishes tonight.

Lol that uppercut lifted Dan into the air and the head kick flipped the circuit breakers.

Same here! I don't get why people thought this couldn't happen. Dan is old and Vitor has crazy speed and power while Hendos power isn't much good if the other guy is moving miles ahead of him. That chin was his only certainty and Vitor is great at pouncing on guys.

Forreal man. Everyone was saying how Hendo has the H-Bomb but neglected the fact that both have plenty KO power and Vitor being faster/technically better striker.

I just won 50 bucks from a friend from that along with bragging rights. :)

*internet fist pound bro lol*

If you can't see how that could have been premature, you need to take your fanboy glasses off for a moment.

Out of respect for Hendos known toughness, Mirgliota should have given him a little bit longer.

Back