Wow Cerrone got absolutely flushed away

Cerrone always used to get lit up on the feet. Remember razor rob?( even though he won but got dropped few times) varner?

People talked up cerrones striking like it was god like. To me he has always been more of a ground fighter cause it just seemed stronger.

After beating Story and Brown - "Cowboy looks phenomenal at 170. He was killing himself to male 155."

After 3 fight losing streak - "He was never a legit Welterweight. He needs to go back to 155."

After beating Story and Brown - "Cowboy looks phenomenal at 170. He was killing himself to male 155."

After 3 fight losing streak - "He was never a legit Welterweight. He needs to go back to 155."

Lol facts

I always said " wait till he fights an actual top guy at 170" those were good wins, but not the top guys and definitely not worthy of a title shot.

I keep hearing people say this, 155 is a shark tank. Good luck with that Cowboy.
Cowboy has lost 3 in a row at ww. I think he would do better with smaller guys.

Back