Wow Cerrone got absolutely flushed away

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought on the feet it would be competitive and that Cerrone would look for the takedown and the sub but he got absolutely SENT TO HELL in the STAND UP.
ross.png

Where does Cowbo CerroNAY go from here?

To the bunny ranch.

155 for Cowboy.

Also, Darren Till is the man.

Donald's always had a shaky mental state so much so he's sought therapy before. Coming in off 2 losses & traveling abroad surely didn't help that.

cowboy got deleted. file not found x (

Lanky boxers appear to give Cerrone a problem.

As I've been saying, it's likely because he doesn't move his head. He's not very mobile when he goes backwards either. Very hittable.

The only time you really see him move his head is if he's ducking under for a takedown.

Back to 155 I guess. I was really surprised at how easy Till made that look. I listened to a little bit of Rogan's fight companion and it sounds like Cowboy wasn't very focused on this fight. Apprantley he has been a part of filming a TV show and didn't even watch any tape on Till.

Lanky boxers appear to give Cerrone a problem.

As I've been saying, it's likely because he doesn't move his head. He's not very mobile when he goes backwards either. Very hittable.

The only time you really see him move his head is if he's ducking under for a takedown.

You should be his MMA coach

The Donald faced a better striker no shame in that

He didn't look right... either mentally or physically, something was not right with Cowboy in that fight.

Till is good, but he got Cerrone on a bad day, so it was lucky for him and made him look better than what he is.

It kinda reminded me of his fight with Nate....very apprehensive and looked beat before first punch was thrown.

I thought on the feet it would be competitive and that Cerrone would look for the takedown and the sub but he got absolutely SENT TO HELL in the STAND UP.
ross.png

Where does Cowbo CerroNAY go from here?

Hopefully back to LW.

He probably came in injured or hungover

Easy work for Till.

"I wasn't surprised motherf*ker" that kid too young, too strong, too much pressure for Cerrone. You need to stifle all that action against the cage or on the mat like Maia backpacking would squash all that movement.

He should go back to 155. He was a lot better in that weight class.

Back