wow bellator

The difference is that Bellator fighters can have sponsorship. Think of it like a waiter who gets tips. Low base pay, but perks for good service

Who are those people again? Some were making their debut I think.

These numbers seem weird, Rory got 400k show for his last fight, why would that drop down to 100k? Unless they structured payment to avoid Cali taxes or something..

All they need is a Reebok deal!
giphy.gif

Not that I trust the numbers to be accurate, but Joey Davis pay is lower than I would have guessed unless he is getting paid a signing bonus or something. If that is his legit pay Bellator got a steal.

A lot of those numbers are pathetic.

It’s known that Coker fills the prelims with local guys.

That said, the difference from a business point of view is that the ufc has long been profitable as its own entity. I’d argue that Bellator is operating in the red( or damn close to it).

Bellator would probably collapse without Viacom to lean on. Bellator is probably spending more than they are bringing in presently.

These numbers seem weird, Rory got 400k show for his last fight, why would that drop down to 100k? Unless they structured payment to avoid Cali taxes or something..
I remember reading stuff about being able to cook the books a certain way that makes it look like fighters aren’t getting paid much. Idk if it’s for tax purposes or what, but I’d love to read up on it.

Michael Chandler - 50k?

He's a company man, been there for years, been a champion, and Aaron Pico is earning more than him in disclosed pay?

BS.

Those guys who made 1 to 4 grand are just fodder that need to prove themselves, and they know it.

so what. the lowest paid in the ufc are the same as bellator and people tried yelling that the ufc needed to show fighters respect.

I am glad MMA fans are starting to observe the reality of pay disparity between the UFC and Bellator. With all the shit people give to UFC fighter pay, Bellator is bad for prelim fighters. Bellator can do better.

Michael Chandler - 50k?

He's a company man, been there for years, been a champion, and Aaron Pico is earning more than him in disclosed pay?

BS.

After seeing Josh Thomson being something like 5k/5k I stopped paying attention to their disclosed pay listings. It seems like they keep their bigger fighter contracts intentionally vague. Perhaps to keep others from knowing how much they should be demanding by comparison?

I know who's gonna win the tournament and I am ready to put my money on someone,
but I don't know when they'll have the finals....(1st rounds were in 2005-2012, according to credible sources)

I feel I'm losing my profit because of Coker.

I am glad MMA fans are starting to observe the reality of pay disparity between the UFC and Bellator. With all the shit people give to UFC fighter pay, Bellator is bad for prelim fighters. Bellator can do better.

finally someone else notices that 2.

I rememeber people yelling come on ufc how dare u disrespect fighters paying them only 5k that was long before the reebok deal.

there are times when bellator is paying a main card fighter 5k.

Those guys who made 1 to 4 grand are just fodder that need to prove themselves, and they know it.

who cares. people on ufc prelims were making 5k for a while and people got mad about it.

The difference is that Bellator fighters can have sponsorship. Think of it like a waiter who gets tips. Low base pay, but perks for good service

Don't kid yourself, an entry level fighter on an undercard (not televised) is lucky to make a couple grand in sponsorship cash. I do believe 5k for first timers in the UFC Reebok cash is better to start with. Too bad it wasn't better for fightera who've proven their worth .

Back