WOW +++ Arianny Celeste was ‘showing MAJOR PDA’ while on date with famous rapper

and her backside
BYBB0cqCcAEHHms.jpg
Hahahaha very accurate :D

Man fuck y’all im grieving hard. I hope that dude falls into a super volcano.
You're too good for her man. She needs to get on your level, and she can start by firing her plastic surgeon. I swear her lips moved about 45 degrees to the left when she sneezed.

What is this TMZ? Bruh what is you talkin bout <bball1>

You're too good for her man. She needs to get on your level, and she can start by firing her plastic surgeon. I swear her lips moved about 45 degrees to the left when she sneezed.
You’re right I’m moving on to Red De La Cruz. Her loss. Still fuck that guy.

Isn't it funny that the people who don't care the most, are often the first and "loudest" to reply. LOL

Good for her I guess..I don't know what to write about in these type of tmz threads.

tigger.jpg

Who doesn't know Tyga? I've been following him since he bounced from the Woods. Pooh wouldn't share dat hunny so they broke the up the gang and Tyga went solo. Owl says if they crossed paths Tyga would take a shot at Pooh. Since then, it really bummed Eyore out, Piglet resorted to prostitution, and Gopher's gone underground.

Last edited:
Who's that? How about that Red de la Cruz?

Does 'major PDA' also imply that they were shagging each other in a remote corner of the Halloween Horror Nights exhibit?

Back