+++WOW+++Anti-Immigration Politicians and Media Personalities BTFO!

Lol, just checked that woman's twitter. What a surprise, I wonder what she thinks about immigration to Israel?

Lol, just checked that woman's twitter. What a surprise, I wonder what she thinks about immigration to Israel?

She's a NIMBY.

NOT IN MY BACK YARD

No different than pretty much every sociologist in the west lol.

You said that you could not be convinced that modern members of the nationality you descend from can be hostile to the United States. Denying the possibility of an action is accepting something on assumption, which is related to loyalty. What about immigrants from countries we are currently bombing?
Your numbers are off and you are not accounting for the children and grandchildren of illegals.

Nope, my numbers are correct and account for everything.

So, millions of unskilled migrants went to the US back in the 19th century, hence the USA should now take millions of unskilled migrants.
No mention of the fact that it was needed back then to have people working menial jobs that are not needed nowadays?

Immigrants are not going to the USA to be hobos. Its not Europe.

Clearly they have needed skills hence the reason they are finding jobs.

The same can be said for both sides. Some are so afraid to mention terms like "vetting process" or more controlled immigration, that they just sound like they'd rather open the gates.

What is wrong with our vetting process?

No mas,

this is 2018 things are different.

It's not a race issue

It's a number of jobs issue
It's a number of resources issue
It's a number of seats in school issue

Seems liberals want to bypass these studies and the results are damaging.

Where i am there are so many immigrants, the schools can no longer physically house them.

How can liberals recklessly let in hundreds of thousands without looking at something like school space?

Answer, they lead with compassion and not logic.

Now schools that were able to house the community for a 1,000 years can no longer.

Something is wrong

Last edited:

It's sooooo dishonest what the left, and by extension the main stream media, has tried to turn the immigration issue into.

This was all a reaction to the last administration pouring in fake refugees.

There's no issue with legal immigrants.

It's about 40 year old 12 year olds from countries that hate America getting in and paid to stay while committing crimes like rape and murder.
What are they refugees from?

Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of rightwing politicians and media is a fantastic tool to wield during this immigration debate. People hate hypocrites. I know I do.

Well at least you are true to the snitch in chief piece of shit that you are.

I personally find this dishonourable.

Circumstances are quite different from 100+ years ago. Should we also point out all the other stuff our ancestors did over a hundred years ago as evidence that we should still be doing it today?

I'm sure many pacifists have grand-dads who shot and killed people in various wars. Are they also hypocrites for advocating peace? After all, their peaceful circumstances were only allowed by ancestors who fought and died for the piece of land that they currently live in.

Is a modern liberal a hypocrite considering that their grand-grandparent may have been a conservative blowhard tycoon who made his high standard of living off the backs of cheaply employed labourers, resulting in economically favourable circumstances for his off-spring?

Last edited:
Circumstances are quite different from 100+ years ago. Should we also point out all the other stuff our ancestors did over a hundred years ago as evidence that we should still be doing it today?

I'm sure many pacifists have grand-dads who shot and killed people in various wars. Are they also hypocrites for advocating peace? After all, their peaceful circumstances were only allowed by ancestors who fought and died for the piece of land that they currently live in.

Is a modern liberal a hypocrite considering that their grand-grandparent may have been a conservative blowhard tycoon who made his high standard of living off the backs of cheaply employed labourers, resulting in economically favourable circumstances for his off-spring?

Yeah this is wrong on so many levels.

How should one be held accountable for his ancestry ?

Or since when is it ok to use one's ancestry against this person, for political gains ?

I guess, like in so many instances, it is ok to do that, just as long as you are on the side of political correctness.

Yeah this is wrong on so many levels.

How should one be held accountable for his ancestry ?

Or since when is it ok to use one's ancestry against this person, for political gains ?

I guess, like in so many instances, it is ok to do that, just as long as you are on the side of political correctness.

Everything goes, as long as you're on the side of what is "correct".

That's why we've lived in a world of shit for centuries.

The reality is that it is the standards that we uphold ourselves to, that can be more or less correct. Not our opinions on what the correct world-view is, or not.

A seemingly more "correct" opinion does not make us more or less liable for our choices of action. Something that many "progressives" fail to understand.

Last edited:
Everything goes, as long as you're on the side of what is "correct".

That's why we've lived in a world of shit for centuries.

The reality is that it is the standards that we uphold ourselves to, that can be more or less correct. Not our opinions on what is the correct world-view or not.

A seemingly more "correct" opinion does not make use more or less liable for our choices of action. Something that many "progressives" fail to understand.

You lost me there. Are you implying that the world was better, say, in the 17th century ?

You lost me there. Are you implying that the world was better, say, in the 17th century ?

It all depends on what standard the world is being judged.

What I'm saying is that the progressives do not seem to understand that the end does not justify the means. The means justify the end. We will all "progress" as long as our means to progress are proper and in harmony with our nature.

Back