Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

PotatoKing

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There was a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on. With Dana's narration of it, Meisha looks really immature.

But it's probably too late for the Ronda haters. There's no turning back.

Rhonda looks like she has a Napolean complex with something to prove. I wouldn't expect that coming from an Olympian. I would think she would handle herself much better.

If Meisha is immature then Rhonda is her puppet.

Did not see the episode
Funny I see posted elsewhere that RR looked worse by some

it seemed like this was pretty much a reminder that if you forgot to dislike ronda, go ahead and start disliking her again. it totally just reinforced all the negative reaction she has received.

& TS says the opposite
Very weird

Rhonda looks like she has a Napolean complex with something to prove. I wouldn't expect that coming from an Olympian. I would think she would handle herself much better.

If Meisha is immature then Rhonda is her puppet.

Just because you're an olympian doesn't mean you can't have little man syndrome lol.

Been a Ronda fan since her first fight with Meisha and i am seriously hoping Meisha knocks her out this time around. Her 'bullying' is juvenile, uncomfortable to watch and she is coming off as an ass.

Been a Ronda fan since her first fight with Meisha and i am seriously hoping Meisha knocks her out this time around. Her 'bullying' is juvenile, uncomfortable to watch and she is coming off as an ass.

I guess you don't agree with TS?

Just because you're an olympian doesn't mean you can't have little man syndrome lol.

Yes, I was mistaken. Would think they been there, done that and would know how to handle a little gamesmanship and game playing. Guess not.

I can't say her spazzing about alleged racism that didnt actually seem racist endeared me more to her this week.

There was a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on. With Dana's narration of it, Meisha looks really immature.

Regardless if Tate started it, RR should have reacted with greater maturity, if anything it just proves that Rousey is easily manipulated.

Nothing in that episode would change anyone's mind that has been keeping up with the action up until this point. If you're a white knight, you'll stay one, and if you're a regular human being you'll keep on calling Ronda crazy.

Dana knows she's turned people off during the episodes of TUF and is just trying to flip it on Tate. Protecting his girl, That's all.

Nothing in that episode would change anyone's mind that has been keeping up with the action up until this point. If you're a white knight, you'll stay one, and if you're a regular human being you'll keep on calling Ronda crazy.

That made me chuckle :icon_lol:

Man, TUF has never changed my opinion of someone so much, can't stand RR anymore, she just comes off as so damn petulant. But I actually think having an universally disliked figure may actually be really good for the women's division.

Last edited:
Man, TUF has never changes my opinion of someone so much, can't stand RR anymore, she just comes off as so damn petulant. But I actually think having an universally disliked figure may actually be really good for the women's division.

Damn Hater!!!!

:)

What on earth did you watch TS? That episode just further cemented my thoughts on Ronda having a terrible personality outside of the cage.

At this point Dana will be hating Ronda more than anyone.

He's got all this money on the line for WMMA and his flag girl, who thus far is unbeatable, is turning all the fans into haters. She's fucking up his business plan in a big way.

If Ronda beats Miesha again, Dana will grease whatever wheels are necessary for Cyborg to come in and beat the crap out of her.

At this point Dana will be hating Ronda more than anyone.

He's got all this money on the line for WMMA and his flag girl, who thus far is unbeatable, is turning all the fans into haters. She's fucking up his business plan in a big way.

If Ronda beats Miesha again, Dana will grease whatever wheels are necessary for Cyborg to come in and beat the crap out of her.

i could not disagree more
Dana has been sticking up for her more & more

What on earth did you watch TS? That episode just further cemented my thoughts on Ronda having a terrible personality outside of the cage.

But you forget 3 years ago Miesha tweeted something & that has to be remembered forever when posting about RR

:eek:

But you forget 3 years ago Miesha tweeted something & that has to be remembered forever when posting about RR

:eek:

Oh, I do think Miesha is a good 'games player' and isn't as nice as she comes across, but Ronda is a complete mental midget.

Back