Would you wanna unify the UFC MW titles against Robert Whittaker if you were GSP?

Well i think he matches up better against Whittaker then Woodley.

im just talking stylistically and its a bigger money fight then Woodley. Plus there is less downsize. Losing to Woodley would be worse and leaves him less options for the future if he continues to fight.

In fact losing to Woodley probably means he retires. Where losing at MW opens up a world of possibilities without any belt to tether him to any single course of action.

i think if there is any serious GSP vs Conor silliness well then he may give up his MW belt for a monster payday but after that Whittaker is i think is his best option, or give up the belt and just dont fight for a year but stay in testing then just take the fight that looks interesting after all the dust has settled.

Never been a big GSP fan, but at this point in his career he's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do.
Why fight for the MW title if you have no plans to unify against the interim/real MW champ?

Why fight for the MW title if you have no plans to unify against the interim/real MW champ?

To win it. Is that a serious question?

This is the post-Connor UFC. Defending belts is entirely optional. Interim belts are commonplace. More belts = more "title" fight.

Hell no, punches in the face from Bobby Knuckles hurts bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back