Would you wanna unify the UFC MW titles against Robert Whittaker if you were GSP?

Yes.

Robert will have the undisputed title either way.

If I was in GSP's body with my mind, I would retire and post on Sherdog all day.

I would say he should have no choice but apparently I am in the minority.

I'm a Bobby Knuckles fan and a GSP fan. I guess if anyone is going to beat Georges then at least if its Bobby Knuckles I can still be a fan of the 185 champion. I would much rather see GSP lose to Whittaker than possibly lose to Tyron at 170.

George gets whooped in this fight. Betting the house on Whittaker if it goes down.

GSP is tiny compared to Whittaker

LieZAFP.jpg

Last edited:
Make 10k to show and 10k to win vs Whittaker or pursue a fight that makes you a few million dollars?

I dunno it's a tough call

Doesn't matter what the UFC or Georges wants. Georges is gonna do what the aliens tell him to do.

No. Whittaker is a big problem for GSP. I'd vacate and let Whittaker become the undisputed champ and run back to WW.

I get why GSP picked Bisping. Bisping was a better match up for him than Woodley but Woodley is a better match up for him than Whittaker.

No. Whittaker is a big problem for GSP. I'd vacate and let Whittaker become the undisputed champ and run back to WW.

I get why GSP picked Bisping. Bisping was a better match up for him than Woodley but Woodley is a better match up for him than Whittaker.
GSP is a cherry picker now and even his fans admit it.

As if Woodley is any less of a bad match up for GSP? Look if you dont want to defend the title dont win it. Yes I have a pic of Conor on my avi but I feel the same about him. Defend it GSP.

Nah definitely go back down to 170 and slap Woodley around.

Hell no, Whittaker hits too hard. GSP is going to avoid anyone who hits like a truck trust me when I say this. He was terrified of Lawler, doesn't want Tyrone, and has been silent on fighting.

Although he said he has no plans on holding the division up so I wouldn't doubt if he sends Whittaker the belt in the mail with a thank you for not whooping my ass note along with it.

I'm defending my belt. It doesn't mean anything until I beat Whittaker.
I'm going to train to go 6rds strong as fat GSP.

Well apparently he’s contractually obligated to fight Robbie. But if I’m GSP, I’d rather fight Woodley or have one of those random money fights with Conor.

The same people that are picking Whittaker now, are the same ones who picked Bisping before that fight.

Has GSP come out and said he doesn't want to fight Whittaker, or is it just bullshit that GSP haters are making up as they go along and running with it. GSP said he'll defend, and DW has said he'll defend.

Do some Shertards need to see it in writing or tattooed to their ugly mugs to believe it?

Back