Would you turn yourself in here?

Wow. Save some money dude. You are taking a girl out in a 1983 Honda Accord? I know as a Sherdogger you don't hear this at all but you can do better.

I believe in you.
Lord I hope this guy isn't serious.

Screenshot_20180610_150440_2.png

Reminds me of those geniuses who destroyed a rock formation as "revenge" when their friend injured himself on it.

Kids these days don't respect anything. Hopefully SWAT hits his house and he gets tazed multiple times

I hope this dork does turn himself in and then gets swindled by them and thrown in jail or made to pay 5 grand.

Well, I’d never be in that situation because I’m not the type of person to deface national monuments so I can’t put myself in the mind of that type of person, but I’m gonna guess he/she isn’t someone who goes home and thinks “I better do the right thing here.”

a2ac12cb7c1ecbc1571fc03bdd405315

If it were some stick drawings I´d let that slid, but writing corny shit like that the kid deserves to suffer

They were too vague, and lime everyone said, they got nothing.

Also, since this is in the news, s/he could potentially be in the news after turning themselves in. That's almost like having a record.

Depends on how many people I told about my stupid prom proposal idea.

Here is the fundamental problem with this little shenanigan IMO. At least one other person knows he did it. The Girl he asked to the prom.

To be able to get away with this scott-free, this idiot is now completely dependent on this girl never, ever being pissed off at him. The second things go sideways, he's fucked.

Lord I hope this guy isn't serious.

Ha. no sir I was not serious but how else could I tell a stupid joke. I actually left the thread than came back a minute later to write that. That's my dedication to bad jokes. There's plenty more where they came from.

Back