Would you turn yourself in here?

Would be funny if there was more spray paint the next day that said "how lenient are we talking here?"

It would serve them right. They should have been specific

I always thought the cool kids were getting stoned and taking shrooms during prom. Whichever.

Caring about prom in either case is lame. I suppose it takes a few years to figure that out.
Mdma brah

Fuck no. That's the oldest trick in the book

"Don't worry sir, just say you did it and you'll get off scot-free!"

Then out come the handcuffs

Its tough to put myself in the shoes of somebody that retarded and inconsiderate so I can't really say.

I'd like to say I'd own up to it.

Last edited:
I call the bluff on “lenient“ once they have you they can prosecute you to the fullest of the law. It’s legal for them to lie.

I’d take the chance on not being caught.

id say hell no, at this point they dont have any real evidence and would not have anything other than heresay, even then you just deny and might be able to get off

I like getting off.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pro...-vandalizing-national-monument-213252564.html

- High school student spray paints prom proposal on national monuments (big rocks in a park).
- If caught, could face $5,000 fine and up to 6 month in prison.
- Park says if person turns himself in, they will be "lenient" with their punishment.
- Park is actively seeking info from general public, which could mean they have no evidence or surveillance which could incriminate anyone.

If you had done that, would you turn yourself in for a lenient punishment? Or would you sweat it out and pray no one snitches or saw you with spray paint in the area.

Do not believe. The park doesn't decide the punishment, a court does.

Wow. Save some money dude. You are taking a girl out in a 1983 Honda Accord? I know as a Sherdogger you don't hear this at all but you can do better.

I believe in you.
I'm thinking he meant that back when he was in high school

Id consult a lawyer, and go with their recommendation mossy likely.

Depends on how many people I told about my stupid prom proposal idea.

If you had told me all I got to do is clean up the mess I made, sure. Want me to pay any amount of money or go to jail and I'll probably not clean it and do worse things in spite. YOU'RE the one who can't find me after all.

I wouldn't turn myself in because he will be made an example of and there is already legal precedent for taggers getting a decade in jail.

they also probably have no evidence or leads the tagger would basically be snitching and convicting himself like an idiot.

also, how is the tech to triangulate phones from cell towers not better?

like if the cat's phone was on, how is it not possible to see exactly who was pinging near those rocks and go from there.....
the location technology is actually really good they have used cell phones to place gangbangers at crime locations in L.A at the exact time they committed the crime.

Prom proposal? Well, I guess I’d rather incels deface public monuments than go on a killing spree.

Back