Would you trade your life, to live like this?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
60+ year old goon convinces crazy younger woman to live with him in the woods.

Who would do this?

She's hot too. They seem happy though, so good for them.

As long I get my daily dosage of food and good quality p00n, I'm cool

Why are you PIP'ing me bud...

Not willing to trade my life, but i cannot fault the guy for dragging a hot blond to his deathbed.

An amazing story and way to live. Not for me though.

She's fit as fuck too. Lucky dude. I wonder if eventually they would need to stop being nomads and set up a permanent camp if traveling becomes too difficult for old dude?

YouTube has quite a few videos depicting folks going primitive. Most seem generally happy despite the hardships.

Any Kiwis here able to tell us foreign city folk what kind of predators they face in NZ? @Zookeeper Gabe

She used morning urine to wash her hair with.

All this is no fucking thanks for me.

No way. This bitch is Machida approved!
IMG_1558.JPG

She's fit as fuck too. Lucky dude. I wonder if eventually they would need to stop being nomads and set up a permanent camp if traveling becomes too difficult for old dude?

[/USER]
Good point. I know many guys like this, and most seem happy to give up 15-20 years of life that they would have being near civilization.

Good point. I know many guys like this, and most seem happy to give up 15-20 years of life that they would have being near civilization.

I would certainly entertain it after I retire, if my wife didn't have Fibro. The one time we went camping in the elements laid her up for a bit after it was over. And I'm not trying to Evan Tanner myself by going out alone.

YouTube has quite a few videos depicting folks going primitive. Most seem generally happy despite the hardships.

Any Kiwis here able to tell us foreign city folk what kind of predators they face in NZ? @Zookeeper Gabe

There really isn't anything scary on New Zealand, besides inbred cannibals.

I could never live in the middle of nowhere away from civilization. But I don't blame him for wanting to get away from it all.. plus he's banging her so that helps pass the time I suppose.

Hippies, tree huggers, farmers, cowboys and lazy people unite all over the country.

It’s called the discovery channel network.

Back