Would you take Steroids for fame and fortune?

No, cuz i like the "one hand behind the back" thing ... this pushs me much more than any stuff you can get lol

Even with the anonymity our sherworld provides.....teh honesty itt is refreshing

Last edited:
I would take them for the gains if I had money and my life in order.

I'd take steroid if they were free...

For the fortune I absolutely would as long as I could use the good shit and not some sketchy Chinese shit.

Don't give a fuck about fame tho.

Just take them for bodybuilding. Not for beating people up. Look what happened to Rich Piana. He dieded!

nice take lol. bob Marley may favorite musician was know for using something I think it was mushrooms
Mushrooms are fucking awesome. Everybody should try them atleast once in their life.

People Like Jon Jones, Barry Bonds, A Rod are frustrating because imho they don't or didn't need the competitive edge that Juice or what you millneals call "gear" provides to have had hall of Fame careers.

But take Arnold Schwarzenegger( I know I know hear me out) essentially the physique that made him famous was due in most part to discipline and hardwork for sure. However the man we grew up idolizing also used copious amounts of roids. no one really gives him shit about it. maybe we start looking at as sports for what it is entertainment. and let these dudes juice away.

WWF hero's growing up almost all were juicing esp Hogan

Lance Armstrong

so many PRIDE F/C and UFC fighters to name but you've got Royce, Anderson, Lesnar, Jon Jones, and the TRT crew

Bonds,Sosa,Palmiero,

Marion Jones, most of the Russian Olympic Team.

anyway would you juice for fame and fortune?

TBH....I would
Yeah, of course. Do it safely and you're fine. What's the problem?

If you mean would you cheat, using them in athletic competition, that's a different question.

But 'normal' steroid use, just for the sake of fame and money (like the Rock for instance), yeah, sure, why not.

People Like Jon Jones, Barry Bonds, A Rod are frustrating because imho they don't or didn't need the competitive edge that Juice or what you millneals call "gear" provides to have had hall of Fame careers.

But take Arnold Schwarzenegger( I know I know hear me out) essentially the physique that made him famous was due in most part to discipline and hardwork for sure. However the man we grew up idolizing also used copious amounts of roids. no one really gives him shit about it. maybe we start looking at as sports for what it is entertainment. and let these dudes juice away.

WWF hero's growing up almost all were juicing esp Hogan

Lance Armstrong

so many PRIDE F/C and UFC fighters to name but you've got Royce, Anderson, Lesnar, Jon Jones, and the TRT crew

Bonds,Sosa,Palmiero,

Marion Jones, most of the Russian Olympic Team.

anyway would you juice for fame and fortune?

TBH....I would
Tbh I would juice just to not be so tired all the time and to better process the food I eat. Breaking women in half would also be a bonus.

I would juice just for fun but I hate working out so I would just get puffy.

Mixed Martial Anabolic Steroids

Would I rather be an average fighter struggling to pay my bills or do I wanna be juiced to the gills and be considered a GOAT fighter? Not a tough decision.

why the fuck not.

At this point in almost every sport except darts, bowling , golf(maybe), and major league fishing its mandatory for success unless you're an outlier type of talent like say

Jon jones, Barry Bomds, A Rod oh wait

Like stated earlier itt what if Griffey,Jeter, Bj Penn, GSP, were on the juice.?

I normally encounter you in the grappling forum rage....didn't Braulio Estima get popped? I remember saying in a thread years ago how Marcelo couldn't be considered GOAT because he Never beat Braulio Estima....until he got popped.

high level grapplers on that shit are a nightmare to roll with. and that's just training. Can't imagine Braulio Going full competition speed and intensity while being roided to the gills.

Of course I would. There was a MLB player who got caught and was asked the question. I forgot who it was but he basically said:

MLB contracts are fully guaranteed, why wouldn't you take steroids if it could get you a $100 million contract.

At this point in almost every sport except darts, bowling , golf(maybe), and major league fishing its mandatory for success unless you're an outlier type of talent like say

Jon jones, Barry Bomds, A Rod oh wait

Like stated earlier itt what if Griffey,Jeter, Bj Penn, GSP, were on the juice.?

I normally encounter you in the grappling forum rage....didn't Braulio Estima get popped? I remember saying in a thread years ago how Marcelo couldn't be considered GOAT because he Never beat Braulio Estima....until he got popped.

high level grapplers on that shit are a nightmare to roll with. and that's just training. Can't imagine Braulio Going full competition speed and intensity while being roided to the gills.

I believe Marcelo is the Goat... Gsp is highly suspected also... Braulio did popped i think...

Yes. Would try to take them in as much moderation as i could so i didnt royally fuck myself up in the long run though

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever take steroids for fame and fortune.

I take care of my body too much.

I've had some fucked up medical conditions throughout my young life. I wouldn't be able to stand any possible complications from excessive anabolic steroid use.

Plus, I have principles.

Back