Would you take Steroids for fame and fortune?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People Like Jon Jones, Barry Bonds, A Rod are frustrating because imho they don't or didn't need the competitive edge that Juice or what you millneals call "gear" provides to have had hall of Fame careers.

But take Arnold Schwarzenegger( I know I know hear me out) essentially the physique that made him famous was due in most part to discipline and hardwork for sure. However the man we grew up idolizing also used copious amounts of roids. no one really gives him shit about it. maybe we start looking at sports for what it is.....entertainment. and just let these dudes juice away.

WWF hero's growing up almost all were juicing esp Hogan

Lance Armstrong

Too many PRIDE F/C and UFC fighters to name but you've got Royce, Anderson, Lesnar, Jon Jones, and the TRT crew

Bonds, Sosa, Palmiero,

Marion Jones, most of the Russian Olympic Team.

anyway would you juice for fame and fortune?

TBH....I would

Last edited:
Of course, duh.

Dunno how would they help me though, with or without them, I'm not a candidate for elite sportsman or bodybuilder :D

People Like Jon Jones, Barry Bonds, A Rod are frustrating because imho they don't or didn't need the competitive edge that Juice or what you millneals call "gear" provides to have had hall of Fame careers.

But take Arnold Schwarzenegger( I know I know hear me out) essentially the physique that made him famous was due in most part to discipline and hardwork for sure. However the man we grew up idolizing also used copious amounts of roids. no one really gives him shit about it. maybe we start looking at as sports for what it is entertainment. and let these dudes juice away.

Lance Armstrong

so many PRIDE F/C and UFC fighters to name but you've got Royce, Anderson, Lesnar, Jon Jones, and the TRT crew

Bonds,Sosa,Palmiero,

TBH....I would

Your post is all over the place. It's impossible to say that someone took peds and didn't really need it. Well, maybe they took it cuz they needed it? The opoosite would certainly be pretty stupid, and using Occam's razor I would suspect they actually needed it.

Pro bodybuilding is different, that's a freak show by nature, and they don't get to punch the non-roiders in the face with the strength of a thousand injections.

Would I juice if it earned me millions? Fuck yeah,

Just dick pills if I ever meet that special one...

Not steroids but I would take certain drugs to help me artistically.

Or perhaps we should dismiss all musicians and artists that have used LSD to reach a higher peak of artistic impression

i take em so i have an excuse to raging on pc games

I think I can break this down to something basic:

- Steroids for fame and fortune? Maybe, many/most athletes do it and if you get caught then you have to deal with the consequences.
- Steroids for fame and fortune while giving other people brain damage? Yeah, much worse. Possibly criminal.

Yes, but i wouldn't not deny it if caught, do it like uncle Chael. They caught me on a low day!

On it!!

Still No Fame and fortune...

lol

big up for the honesty mang. I tried the ole school anotesten nortesten from muscletech back in the late 90's didn't do much did turn me into even more of a sexual tyrannosaurus than I already was

No. Because you know none of that was real.

A true warrior answers this question no. Someone genetically built to war, win and conquer.

All of you pussies here saying yes , are saying it because you're built like a fucking milk bag. Poor genetics, no warriors in the blood line. Go be an accountant or mailman

If I were a body builder or movie star that makes cash with my physique; sure, why not.

If I'm in a competetive sport and in the position to lose my job and end up without income, I'd consider it too.

If I was claiming that I'm striving for greatness and want to be remembered as the greatest there was, no way in hell. It would make me a fake ass, lying, cheating scumbag in every interview where I go on about how I'm here for greater things and how I am personally blessed by God (aka PEDs). I would not be able to live with myself that way.

It's called being honest to oneself and Jonnyboy obviously doesn't have that skill. Which is the reason why he comes across as fake. He lies to himself so much that you simply cannot expect him to be honest to other people at all.

I think thye wouldn't have been successfull without it, so that's the reason for doping.

otherwise the risk makes no sense.

If I had no chance to achieve success naturally, I would, but if I had any chance without doping, I'd rather try without.

But take Arnold Schwarzenegger( I know I know hear me out) essentially the physique that made him famous was due in most part to discipline and hardwork for sure. However the man we grew up idolizing also used copious amounts of roids. no one really gives him shit about it. maybe we start looking at as sports for what it is entertainment. and let these dudes juice away.

Lance Armstrong

so many PRIDE F/C and UFC fighters to name but you've got Royce, Anderson, Lesnar, Jon Jones, and the TRT crew

Bonds,Sosa,Palmiero,

TBH....I would
Yes I would. Almost all of the disgraced athletes you can think of no longer need to work.

I get uncomfortable even using clickbait on my Youtube channel. So probably no.

Arnold came and conquered... go Fck yourself with your analogy

giphy.gif

Not steroids but I would take certain drugs to help me artistically.

Or perhaps we should dismiss all musicians and artists that have used LSD to reach a higher peak of artistic impression

nice take lol. bob Marley may favorite musician was known for using something I think it was mushrooms

Last edited:
Steroids is American as apple pie.

I suggest you watch the movie Bigger, Faster, Stronger.

Back