Would you swim in this pool?

I went with my friend who came out recently when he moved to Texas (odd, I know). It was a bunch of blackout drunk gay guys and me. It was a fine line between being more afraid for my life and more afraid for my butthole.

Are you serious? This is almost as bad as when i almost went on Drop Zone at Great America in California. How is this considered "fun"

Parachuting was a blast but I hate heights unless it’s up and then down. Same with bridge and cliff jumping, fun stuff. But I hate ferris wheels, hated the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State Building, etc..

Shit, I didn’t even like looking down from the glass floor at Sears Tower.

So, definitely NO to this.

Here’s the thing....I did it in Vegas at the Palms. It was cool at night. But I was hammered. This one in op looks scarier because the view is ugly as is the building. Sketchy out of place almost. Shit goes wrong....look at bridge in Florida. Look at amusement park rides. I would do it only because I’m an idiot when I drink.

I'll be there during summer wked parties. It's a glass wall ..not sure why there's so many wussies in here who are scared.

Reminds me of that mission in Hitman: Blood Money.

Houston folk cray! :eek:

:::Glass shatters::: :::go spilling out:::
Iconic-faces-of-September-11-15-years-on-637015.jpg

<Record scratch> **Freeze frame***
"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."

Last edited:
Back