Would you start watching bellator if mostly all the best fighters signed there ?

I already watch quite a few of their events but they don't exactly make it easy to follow them if you live in the UK.

Bellator would probably turn to what the UFC is now, and as soon as that happens I'd be right back to square one!

Of course you would if your a fan of MMA.

That is kind of what happen when WCW went ape shit on WWF roster years ago. You had a brand with strong foot hold on the whole market by a mile and was caught in a transition period of old stars and creating new stars. WCW poached a large percentage of the old, new, and some up and coming stars. Combined with a good story line and very quickly they where trading shots with the WWF weekly with ratings and PPV buys.

In sports fans seek out the best that sport has to offer. That is why most sports have a premier league and everything else below is fighting for scraps.

If there is MMA on TV...or a chance to watch it somehow...i tune in...no matter of it is the UFC, Bellator or who ever...

It is allmost like saying: i am a fan of football...but i only watch the superbowl!

Would u bang this hot model if she were from another country?

Last edited:
Bro where is your head at with such a dumb thread lol?

watch Bellator already, so of course I would.

I would start watching pretty much ANY bellator show even Mike Chandler vs the arena janitor

If they would just get a proper Uk TV deal

Nothing worse to me than watching MMA already knowing the outcome, almost seems pointless

I have to say, out of all the cards I've watched this year, the most exciting one was actually Super Kombat in Madrid a couple of weeks ago....that was a Kickboxing Event......but much more energy/excitement as compared to the MMA cards I've watched this year.....and I pretty much had no clue how most of the fighters were.

Back