Would you shag the female version of yourself?

I often think if I had a twin sister we would have possibly ended up having sex. I wouldn't be proud, but I'm very sexual, was at a young age, and I think a sadly high % of twins get to know each other too well. Maybe not. Is possible.
You are hands down the weirdest poster on Sherdog

I often think if I had a twin sister we would have possibly ended up having sex. I wouldn't be proud, but I'm very sexual, was at a young age, and I think a sadly high % of twins get to know each other too well. Maybe not. Is possible.

I assume a lot of twins get the boys and the bees talk fairly early from their parents so that awkward experimentation is rightfully done with the neighborhood kids.

I assume a lot of twins get the boys and the bees talk fairly early from their parents so that awkward experimentation is rightfully done with the neighborhood kids.
I hope so. My dad was very smart, academically, but did not talk like that with me. I started sticking it in, doing my best, when I was 13. Wasn't that unusual amongst the popular kids, tbh. I just know twins are very close, and rather comfortable with each other.

I don't have nasty fantasies, and I haven't thought about it like that.. I was just being honest that with how horny I was at a young age I could have done something stupid. Just being honest. I actually have always had an above average sense of right and wrong, and used to get this weird dizzy feeling when I was crossing the line. In the fifth grade I started walking in the girls bathroom out of adolescent curiosity, and that dizzy spell hit and made me walk out. Wtevr.

I hope so. My dad was very smart, academically, but did not talk like that with me. I started sticking it in, doing my best, when I was 13. Wasn't that unusual amongst the popular kids, tbh. I just know twins are very close, and rather comfortable with each other.

I don't have nasty fantasies, and I haven't thought about it like that.. I was just being honest that with how horny I was at a young age I could have done something stupid. Just being honest. I actually have always had an above average sense of right and wrong, and used to get this weird dizzy feeling when I was crossing the line. In the fifth grade I started walking in the girls bathroom out of adolescent curiosity, and that dizzy spell hit and made me walk out. Wtevr.

I think most elementary school aged boys (strqightones, I mean) wanted to peak into the girls bathroom or locker room at some point. I opened the door to the girls locker room and peaked in, but couldn't bring myself to take a step through the door. It was liked hollowed ground, which was guarded by a supernatural force. And should I have crossed, I felt like I'd be committing some grave sin against humanity. Even the most douchey boys would only tell stories of having crossed over. They was lying through their teeth though.

in a second cause i know she would be a total slut that was up for kinky stuff.

Done and done.

5854786137_2099932e5e_b.jpg

Back