Would you sell this? Hookers and blow? Keep in the family?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
If this was passed down to you by your grandparents to keep as a family heirloom, would you keep or sell soon as they die?

Who i'm supposed to fool, will sell

Thought this was going to be trading cards for prominent 19th Century hookers.

Was keeping an eye out for the Mexican Blackbird.

If that thing is six figures, it’s getting sold when the Grandparents kick.

Baseball cards are a crap collectable from two generations ago. Would sell the second I had power of attorney.

For 1 mil? Would sell it before they die

I sell to like a Red Sox fan museum so all can enjoy, and then spend money on hookers. I probably take the hookers to go and look at the exhibit too. We get some hot dogs, sit by the harbor, be real romantic.

Sell. I have no interest in baseball and that's a lot of money

Also old ladies reaction would make an excellent addition to our sherdog emojicon collection

They left me money if they left me something they really wanted me to have it so keep.

Sell the cards. Pass down the money. Or pics of the hookers. Whatever is left.

Baseball cards are a crap collectable from two generations ago. Would sell the second I had power of attorney.
I tried to sell my baseball csrds from the 80's and 90's and most of them were worth about 10 to 75 cents.

I only made like 60 dollars selling the most valuable two cards an ichiro card and a greg maddux card.

I probably spent hundreds of dollars buying the cards

I would put them in my bike spokes to hear how they sounds.

Just make sure you don't put the money in a suitcase when the hookers show up to your shitty hotel. Heard bad things happen then.

I would use them to keep the kids in line. Flick em like a fucking ninja star every time the little buggers misbehave.

Back