Would you sell for someone under 200 lbs?

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, I don't feel right selling for people smaller than me. I think I have a 180 limit. Every time I've wrestled a smaller dude I've done the David vs Goliath match and I can't see it changing any time soon. These geeks gotta know their place.

I gotta be honest, I don't feel right selling for people smaller than me. I think I have a 180 limit. Every time I've wrestled a smaller dude I've done the David vs Goliath match and I can't see it changing any time soon. These geeks gotta know their place.
You'd probably be limiting the places that you will be able to work in then. I'm not a fan of it but can't see them stopping it anytime soon.

I'm 175 lbs soaking wet and if you don't sell for me I'M A BEAT THAT ASS DOWN BOI!

You'd probably be limiting the places that you will be able to work in then. I'm not a fan of it but can't see them stopping it anytime soon.

Nah, it's an easy match and I'm not that big of a person. Indy guys keep getting smaller and smaller.

I would sell for James Ellsworth

That doesn't work for me, brother.

Last edited:
Unless you're over 250 lbs and over 6' 5"....you better sell ya mark.

Pics of you???? Seriously, unless you are 6'4" 220lbs+ and built, it's a bit ridiculous. You do understand it's a work, right?

MeanUnnaturalChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

HHH sold for Bryan and my 10 yr old scrawny kid probably weighs more than WWE champ Mysterio.

If you are in the business, your not gonna go very far with an attitude like that. Dont be a mark for yourself

This post with your AV would be a great promo.

Feels like something Mikey Whipwreck would have said.

And, shoot 200lbs or work 200lbs? Cos I am 6'2 & 210 and, I am not exactly huge so, yes I would sell to someone under 200lbs.

Pics of you???? Seriously, unless you are 6'4" 220lbs+ and built, it's a bit ridiculous. You do understand it's a work, right?

MeanUnnaturalChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

don't work yourself into a shoot

I'm 6'1 and 230 and in pretty good shape. I'm not Cage but I'm fairly well built.

I'm also not going to give away my anonymity. Shit I post here could be used against me in the future. Best to just keep some things a secret :)

I'm 6'1 and 230 and in pretty good shape. I'm not Cage but I'm fairly well built.

I'm also not going to give away my anonymity. Shit I post here could be used against me in the future. Best to just keep some things a secret :)

How much you deadlift?

Working myself into a shoot? By asking a few questions of the guy saying he won't sell for someone under 200lbs failing to think of the Rey Mysterios and Daniel Bryans who have faced not just physically big wrestlers, men 6'7" and up and over 300lbs but big name wrestlers. It's obvious you haven't been around long enough. Guaranteed 200lb CM Punk or 175lb Daniel Bryan shows up and you will look like HBK vs Hogan.

PS, on Sherdog, everyone is at least 6'4" 225lbs with 10%bf or less, benching 500+, deadlifting 900+, a blackbelt in BJJ, former high school and college wrestler, dating only 10s. You're right, anonymity is best :)

Last edited:
Back