Would you rather see gsp vs bisping or luke vs bisping 3 headline ufc 217?

Nah, after that shitty performance he should fight Yoel or Weidman

Rockhold vs Bisping would be better for the division but Luke has no one to blame but himself. If he hadn't sat on his ass or decided to model for 6 months, maybe he'd have positioned himself better for a rematch. As it is, I'd be surprised if Bisping ever fighst him again.

Luke put his name out there & it's not impossible Gsp pulls out due to random injury, what would generate more interest for you?

p.s either way i think Tj vs Cody should be the main but let's exclude that this fight is on the card.
Luke should have gotten an immediate rematch and Bisping knows it.
But he will run out of excuses and retired fighters, and will actually have to fight a top contender.

Whether Luke or Whittaker, he will lose his belt.

Luke put his name out there & it's not impossible Gsp pulls out due to random injury, what would generate more interest for you?

p.s either way i think Tj vs Cody should be the main but let's exclude that this fight is on the card.

I'd take the trilogy. Let Rockhold redeem himself and restore order to the division. GSP has no business there anyway.

GSP vs anyone is the right answer. The GOAT is back!

The fight Luke headlined last night was attended by approx 7,000 people and had a gate less than $400,000

LOL

/thread

Bisping v Rockhold, GSP vs Woodley

End of all the speculation.

Luke, because he's a legit contender and in the weight class. I like GSP, but he doesn't deserve this fight.

Back