Would you rather Khabib/Conor winner defend belt or fight GSP???

I have no desire to see GSP fight at LW, and there are plenty of compelling matchups already at LW.

Winner should fight Tony. After that I don't care. Or if the Conor/Khabib is a super close fight I don't mind GSP fighting the loser while the winner fights Tony. Then GSP can fight the winner if he wins.

everything is assumption you dont know what the fight will be at. money + superfight would be a good reason. doesn't have to be a title and anything can happen. GSP can suddenly decide he cant make the weight because he never has before. nothing is set in stone like you are pretending

either way

GSP is not the #1 contender and hes not even in the divison, like i said bro, you know exactly what i meant, your just being snobby again
Now I do understand. But I doubt if the winner of Khabib vs Conor were to fight GSP it would be for a non title fight. It just would make zero sense to leave the title there to go fight for a non title fight.

But who knows with the circus nowadays.

no way GSP can make 155 this will be non title
Because you know more than GSP himself? Lol

If GSP says he can make 155, then I believe he can.

A non title fight would only make sense if GSP fought the loser of Khabib/Conor.

tenor.gif

525717.jpg

Defend against tony ferguson or vacate the title.
#defender or vacate #SnapDownCity

I still want Khabib/Tony even though that fight seems cursed, but I'm not against Khabib/GSP.

Tony has more than earned his shot. GOAT Cherry Picker can fuck off.

GSP. LW belt. Will probably be a double retirement no matter which fighter wins. If Khabib wins, Conor will fight Diaz and then hang it up.

Back