Would you rather have no emotions or not?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Having no emotions would make the world pretty boring but you also wouldn't get sad or angry which would be a bonus. I've been working on not having emotions or opinions just to make things easier.

You mean advanced depression?

i would rather be able to kick with my hands and feet than have no emotions or not

Your title is illogical
spock_cat.gif

Experience the emotion, let the emotion go, live in the moment or not, no?
LoL

That's fucking retarded.

People, especially men, devalue emotions without acknowledging the role they play in their lives. Emotions are what make life worth living. Happiness, love, satisfaction, contentment, amusement, etc etc etc. Imagine how fucking boring your life would be without all of that.

Id rather not live than life without emotion. Hell, in a strange way even sadness feels good sometimes.

There have also been studies which show how much emotion is actually involved in decision making, in a very good way. "Gut instinct" and all that. It's a huge evolutionary benefit to have emotions.

Stop being scared of your emotions, ya big pussies.

I would be content with just having a smaller penis.

Leave it the way it is. The people who cant control their emotions get manipulated by the people who can.
<{ohyeah}>

dunno, I've seen some pretty good MS paint renderings here that qualify for artistic

You also wouldn't laugh, love, or enjoy most things. You'd kill yourself before the end of the year.

I wouldn't not rather have no not-emotions, no, if that's what you're asking.

If you are incapable of feeling any emotion, and you're just existing as a functioning vegetable, what is the point of existing then.

Back