Would you rather be submitted by a Demian Maia RNC or a Ronda Rousey Arm Bar?

All you have to do is turn all the water on in the house. Maia will drown himself laying on the ground refusing to stand up.
I bet that sounded allot funnier in your head

Scenario: Your family is held hostage and you have to be submitted by either of the said parameters to free them. THE EXTRA RULE IS: You can't tap. The submission only ends after the lights go out/your arm breaks.

PERSONALLY I'd choose RNC because it hurts much less then a arm bar... the lights just go out. Maia seems like a nice guy and would probably let go before I died after I was fully unconscious. Would definitely lose some brain cells but I would prefer this to a broken arm and it would be much less painful.

Plus Demian Maia is one of favorite fighters!
where did you hear you lose brain cells to a choke?

Honda by harmbar obviously. Joe Rogan told me she's a perfect 10 so I'd do anything to get my arm near her snatch.

ive been choked out before, its fine as long as he doesnt hold it for a long time after im out, which i dont think maia would ever do

i have submitted male brown belts, though i lose to them the vast majority of the time, i can at least hang with them. so if i had to get out to save my family, i would pick a ronda armbar as i might be able to, since im bigger, stronger and not a novice.

but im the kind of dumbass that got into a 50/50 with erik paulson when i was rolling with him, so take my self evaluation with a grain of salt

Bud we get it, you train

So the choice is pass out or broken arm? Gee..

Scenario: Your family is held hostage and you have to be submitted by either of the said parameters to free them. THE EXTRA RULE IS: You can't tap. The submission only ends after the lights go out/your arm breaks.

PERSONALLY I'd choose RNC because it hurts much less then a arm bar... the lights just go out. Maia seems like a nice guy and would probably let go before I died after I was fully unconscious. Would definitely lose some brain cells but I would prefer this to a broken arm and it would be much less painful.

Plus Demian Maia is one of favorite fighters!

this is a ridiculously stupid question. Everyone would rather take a little nap then have to deal with a broken arm for however long it takes to heal. You some kind of idiot or something?

Well you cant die from a broken arm but you can die from being choked.

I'll take the broken arm.

I could use a little time off work. tbh

Since watching the video I posted below, I am convinced Ronda Rousey will never put me in an armbar. She doesn't have the strength to do so, and now I know how to defend it.

I would have to be disoriented for a girl to yank my arm away from my body, and lock it in an armbar.

I think most people would rather go to sleep than possibly have their arm broken

wow nobodys thinking about the $$$$$$$$$ angle?!!
Maia puts me to sleep.. makes the news, I sue him, How much do I get?
Rousey breaks my arm.. makes the news, I sue her, How much do I get?

Meisha Tate Broken Arm all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly how is the family held hostage and THAT is their escape?

The bad guys don't want money/ransome? They just want me to get choked? Strange...

I know Ronda is a pro fighter but i doubt she could arm bar me imo

Congratulations you've found the only time I would choose a man breathing down my neck over my head between a woman's legs

Ronda's armbar. I would power out of it easily, probably pick her up whiles shes got it and just throw her about 20 feet across the way..

Choked unconscious or broken arm

Wake up relatively quickly or weeks of healing a wrecked hinge joint

Nice, experienced Jui Jitsu practitioner who will know when to let go or An overly prideful woman with a chip on her shoulder

"GRHGGH GRHGRGH" *Pass out* or "AHHHHHH FUCK! MY ARM!! AHAGAARA"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back