would you rather be- Dan Bilzerian or Jeremy Meeks?

Meeks because life is just one big beauty contest.

I thought bilzerian made his fortune playing poker?

I'd wanna be me with what's his name's money.

neither. both sound like losers to be honest. if having to choose one, i think bilzerian is the bigger loser of the two.

neither. both sound like losers to be honest. if having to choose one, i think bilzerian is the bigger loser of the two.

I agree man, but why is that? Why do I think Bilzarian is such a tool? Apart from being a manlet of course.

I don;t find Meeks in the least bit attractive, pretty ain't sexy.

I wouldn’t want to be either tbh. One dude has a bad heart and the other dude had a stay in prison.

Dan Bilzerian, but I will disappear from public view because I have embarrassed myself, and family far enough.

Dan is a cultural embarssment for sure, but his father was a slimeball thief.

Meeks.

He spent a little over 2 years in prison I just read. imagine that no women, no girls, no vagina, no women except mean bitch security police women who abusive. Just imagine his life now banging even 5/10 girls must be heaven compared to where he was before. Meeks probably appreciates everyday a lot more. also being attractive and rich better than just being rich

I agree man, but why is that? Why do I think Bilzarian is such a tool? Apart from being a manlet of course.

if you ever do a search on what bilzerian looks like without a beard, holy fuck it's terrifying (i'm no model, but jesus christ):

BvgfazdCAAAo97E.jpg

it's my guess that it's a combination of a lack of self-esteem coupled with buying friends and acquaintances for creating a certain lifestyle, as opposed to people like you or i for, you know, being yourself. all speculation, of course. don't know the guy.

if you ever do a search on what bilzerian looks like without a beard, holy fuck it's terrifying (i'm no model, but jesus christ):

BvgfazdCAAAo97E.jpg

it's my guess that it's a combination of a lack of self-esteem coupled with buying friends and acquaintances for creating a certain lifestyle, as opposed to people like you or i for, you know, being yourself. all speculation, of course. don't know the guy.

That is one of the mutants from the OG Hills Have Eyes:eek:

BvgfazdCAAAo97E.jpg

That can't be real. Seriously it can't.

BvgfazdCAAAo97E.jpg

Beardeless pic looks like Jesse Eisenberg with cancer

Back