would you rather be- Dan Bilzerian or Jeremy Meeks?

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
26CEAF1700000578-0-image-a-29_1426789170144.jpg

vs
Meeks-750x400.jpg

Bilzerian- heir to hundred million dollar fortune, spends vast sums of money on cars, guns and hookers to overcompensate for his fragile masculinity. Takes a cocktail of test/hgh to further achieve his manly ideal, at great risk to his health (has had numerous heart surgeries). No woman loves him- they are all paid to decorate his selfies for his IG. Will die alone.

Meeks- lifelong felon with no education or real job prospects, but is STUNNINGLY attractive. So attractive in fact that he got a modeling gig straight out of prison. His baby mamma worked 9-5 to support him and his deadbeat criminal lifestyle. On one of his "modeling gigs" in Europe, he meets the daughter of billionaire businessman and she promptly sinks her hooks into him. Bangs all her friends and all the models that he meets along the way, while developing new business contacts and opportunities. Will die with millions of thirsty admirers who would all leave their men for one night with him.

Dan Bilzerian, but I will disappear from public view because I have embarrassed myself, and family far enough.

Sounds like money isn’t an issue for either. So, not Dan Blitzerian because he’ll likely die of a heart attack pretty soon.

I'm going to go with Tom Brady.

dan bilzerian. you betas obsess over being good looking waaaaay too much

Jeremy Meeks because at least he’s good looking. Not a single positive thing about them otherwise.

Dan. The other dude probably got raped in prison.

Bilzarian, at least the money is somewhat his while the other dude sponges of some chick who can ditch him any time.

I'm better looking than Meeks; I just have a hard time staying in shape. No joke.

Dan via better armory.

Shitty options tbh. And doesn't that teardrop tatto mean Meeks was a prison bitch?

Back