Would you rather be a bro that can sing or a bro that can dance

Sing. If using getting laid as a factor, you can sing anywhere and if you're good, people will be entertained. If you just start dancing out of nowhere, you kinda look obnoxious and attention seeking. Perfect example, the NYC subway, when someone comes on to sing, most people listen and at least give a smile. As soon as "SHOWTIME!!!" happens, most people get annoyed.

So true, NYC used to get these hood rats try and break dance on a moving train for the few seconds to a minute in between stations. They hope people will give them money afterwards. LOL, it got old quick, now no one does it because no one gives them money.

Had the same thing with an intern from work at a Christmas party. Everything was going great till afterwards we went to a salsa club. She ended up dancing all night with some fruity dude in a blouse and I left and went to my local bar by myself.
I'd still rather sing

Dancing is great when you are a young adult, singing is a gift that will serve you well for your whole lifetime.

I can sing. Never got me anywhere. So I guess dance.

Guys that can sing are hot. I don’t even need them to be that good lol. I just like listening to dudes sing or play guitar or piano. Is very nice.

Sing. Preferrably like Jorn Lande.

Cultural appropriation, bro. Cultural appropriation.
I wonder if the SJW’s heads would explode when trying to determine if it’s possible to culturally appropriate fromthe Japanese. After all, they have possibly the highest standard of living and are former colonizers that committed unspeakable acts to less modern peoples, but on the other hand, they aren’t white males.

I’m white and can sing, but being white, I can’t dance. White men that can dance are highly suspicious, IMO.

I wonder if the SJW’s heads would explode when trying to determine if it’s possible to culturally appropriate fromthe Japanese. After all, they have possibly the highest standard of living and are former colonizers that committed unspeakable acts to less modern peoples, but on the other hand, they aren’t white males.

You can try capturing some SJWs and bring them to a weaboo cosplay convention to see what happens. Either their heads explode or their lower heads explode.

I’m white and can sing, but being white, I can’t dance. White men that can dance are highly suspicious, IMO.

It's usually that they've got no black friends and or don't listen to music that people dance to. There's a whole new generation of white guys that can dance well and they do well with women of all races.

Evolve or get left behind.

Neither.

I have never been one to be associateing with attention seeking bitches

It's usually that they've got no black friends and or don't listen to music that people dance to. There's a whole new generation of white guys that can dance well and they do well with women of all races.

Evolve or get left behind.

They’re also the generation who shave their armpits, can’t drive, and don’t own property.

Thank Christ I’m 43, happily married and rich, and I got here without ever having to learn how to “dance”.

fuck that dancing singing bullshit, im a drummer.

Sing.

I think my calling in life was to be a white reggaetone artist, but I missed it

As someone who can do both beautifully, dancing is more useful. There are far more times in life when dancing is socially acceptable than there are for singing. Unless you’re a performer on stage, nobody wants to hear you sing.

They’re also the generation who shave their armpits, can’t drive, and don’t own property.

Thank Christ I’m 43, happily married and rich, and I got here without ever having to learn how to “dance”.

Men have literally been been dancing to impress women for decades and longer. Nothing new about it.

I have no idea why you think that white men that can dance are "highly suspicious" and out of nowhere felt the need to brag about being rich and married without being able to dance. What's going on in that head, bro? Did Vanilla ice steal your girl back in the 90's?

I have a deep Barry White ass voice so singing would probably be a better look than being able to flail my lanklet limbs around with something approaching coordination.

Back