Would you rather be a bro that can sing or a bro that can dance

Or be Filipino and do both.
Man you ain't kidding. I always thought karaoke was about getting drunk and embarrassing yourself until I went to a Filipino karaoke bar. They take that shit serious.

Man you ain't kidding. I always thought karaoke was about getting drunk and embarrassing yourself until I went to a Filipino karaoke bar. They take that shit serious.
I never do Karaoke unless I'm intoxicated

And @steve38 is seriously upset at them.

And I'm sorry you had to hear them.

Karaoke is Japanese. Not all Asians are the same, bro!

<{cruzshake}>

Sing for sure.

Not like some Il Divo mofo though.

I'd be singing bitches' panties off with some silky rnb shit.

Singing.

Unless the dancing involves grinding butts of hot Latin girls, then it's dancing for sure.

People who can sing can usually do it naturally, dancers have spent far to much time in the mirror.

I'd take singing

Sing. If using getting laid as a factor, you can sing anywhere and if you're good, people will be entertained. If you just start dancing out of nowhere, you kinda look obnoxious and attention seeking. Perfect example, the NYC subway, when someone comes on to sing, most people listen and at least give a smile. As soon as "SHOWTIME!!!" happens, most people get annoyed.

Dance. I can't dance whatsoever. When I was single it was a huge fear of mine that girls I'd go out with would want to go dancing.
I'm almost positive I couldnt close the deal on a bridesmaid at a wedding I was in cause I was too awkward to get out there during the reception. It was all going so well before then.

f44f5446-c0b8-4938-da92-7699ee0d599a.png

fuck yeah they do

Singing for sure.

Dancing is for low status dudes that need to do tricks to get the attention of girls.

It’d be badass to be able to sing and play a banjo. :)

I'm almost positive I couldnt close the deal on a bridesmaid at a wedding I was in cause I was too awkward to get out there during the reception. It was all going so well before then.
Had the same thing with an intern from work at a Christmas party. Everything was going great till afterwards we went to a salsa club. She ended up dancing all night with some fruity dude in a blouse and I left and went to my local bar by myself.

Back