Would you rather be a billionaire now or... go to Heaven after you die

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
You have 2 options.

Option A is you instantly get 100 billion US dollars instantly added to your bank account. But there's no afterlife. Once you die, you cease to exist as does everyone else.

Option B is there is an afterlife and you'll get to see all your friends and family after you die in paradise for all eternity. But when you're alive, you are broke until the day you die.

You can't take it with you. Option B and it isn't close.

option A since I'm not a Muslim who believes in that shit.
*lol at 72 virgins. there's probably not even that many on earth right now.

option A since I'm not a Muslim who believes in that shit.
*lol at 72 virgins. there's probably not even that many on earth right now.
Im pretty sure theres that many on sherdog alone, bruh

Let's be honest here: there is no heaven. Fuck Islam, give me my billlion and I can have 72 virgins right now.

You have 2 options.

Option A is you instantly get 100 billion US dollars instantly added to your bank account. But there's no afterlife. Once you die, you cease to exist as does everyone else.

Option B is there is an afterlife and you'll get to see all your friends and family after you die in paradise for all eternity. But when you're alive, you are broke until the day you die.
b2.gif

Billionaire and later pray for forgiveness which will allow me to go to heaven

The obvious answer is Heaven.

If humanity knew for a fact there was a God who ruled the universe there would be no such things as billionaires, celebrities, wealth, owning stuff etc. At all.

We would live only to worship this supreme being and go to heaven where we live in paradise worshiping him.

Because we don't know for sure there is a god, man runs rampant and takes claim of everything he can using a currency we created to dictate power and wealth.

Option A can only exist because of the unknown truth whether God is real or not.

Even if there is a heaven I doubt it would be what us sherdoggers consider paradise. God isn't just gonna have you laying around eating pizza and watching "platinum" Mike highlight reels while getting sucked off by skanky Russian models.

I don't believe in heaven so there is no reason for me to not choose to be a billionaire now.

The concept of heaven is retarded and childish, no thanks.

Option B means I can commit any horrendous felony I want and still go to heaven.

Time to rob the fucker who chose option A. Maybe bang his hot ass wife in front of his kid while we're at it.

Back