Would you pay to see Colby get his ass beat?

Are you one of those people who think that racism is only racism when it's against one of the major "groupings" like "black" or "white"? Because those groupings are arbitrary, and "race" has always been defined as any group with a shared heritage and culture. The Asian race is a large grouping; the Chinese race is a smaller grouping. (See also the use of "race" to describe elves and dwarves in fantasy works; there, it's used to describe other species or subspecies. Race can be as large or as small as you want, and it's also used in biology to describe different "races" of sheep, for instance). It doesn't just mean "Black, White or Asian".

There are many idiots who go around saying nonsense like, "It's ok to hate all Chinese people, it's only racist if I hate all Asians". These people are not only profoundly racist, but retarded. Let's turn it around the other way - many Nazis said that only Northern Europeans were superior, and looked down on Southern Europeans and Mediterraneans, and especially Eastern Europeans. Since they're making a (positive) discriminatory statement about only a part of the "white race", rather than about the whole white race itself, are they not racist? And if we're going to narrowly define racism that way for no good reason, then surely anyone can see that certain types of "ethnic hatred" or whatever you want to call it are morally equivalent to 'racism' against one of the major color groupings.

If, on the other hand, you're saying that racists are aware Brazil is multiracial, I call bullshit. Rednecks are largely grouping "Brazilians" in with a generalized view of "Latinos", who they view as a mixed-race brown people. They're not taking into consideration that there are white and black Brazilians. And you know that.
If you would have made this shorter, I would have taken the time to critique it.
To make it short, Colby has been to Brazil and knows its multlracial. Since he made the comment, thats where the context is ;)

If you would have made this shorter, I would have taken the time to critique it.

Don't care, this isn't for you. You clearly aren't intelligent or willing to change your mind. Other people read things that are posted on Sherdog. I will simply respond by saying that your point starts with a faulty premise (that retards say hateful things from a place of logic, not because their dicks are small).

Last edited:
Why shouldn't people defend their country? Wouldn't you?

You sound like the SJW-cuck to be honest, especially if you think everyone should just be fine with what Colby said and how he acts.

I served in my country's military and I don't get rustled by words. I pay more attention to people's actions and intent. It's called putting reason and logic before emotion. Try it sometime.

Are you one of those people who think that racism is only racism when it's against one of the major "groupings" like "black" or "white"? Because those groupings are arbitrary, and "race" has always been defined as any group with a shared heritage and culture. The Asian race is a large grouping; the Chinese race is a smaller grouping. (See also the use of "race" to describe elves and dwarves in fantasy works; there, it's used to describe other species or subspecies. Race can be as large or as small as you want, and it's also used in biology to describe different "races" of sheep, for instance). It doesn't just mean "Black, White or Asian".

There are many idiots who go around saying nonsense like, "It's ok to hate all Chinese people, it's only racist if I hate all Asians". These people are not only profoundly racist, but retarded. Let's turn it around the other way - many Nazis said that only Northern Europeans were superior, and looked down on Southern Europeans and Mediterraneans, and especially Eastern Europeans. Since they're making a (positive) discriminatory statement about only a part of the "white race", rather than about the whole white race itself, are they not racist? And if we're going to narrowly define racism that way for no good reason, then surely anyone can see that certain types of "ethnic hatred" or whatever you want to call it are morally equivalent to 'racism' against one of the major color groupings.

If, on the other hand, you're saying that racists are aware Brazil is multiracial, I call bullshit. Rednecks are largely grouping "Brazilians" in with a generalized view of "Latinos", who they view as a mixed-race brown people. They're not taking into consideration that there are white and black Brazilians. And you know that.

Damn that's quite the sjw /cuck/crybaby narrative. Impressive

Damn that's quite the sjw /cuck/crybaby narrative. Impressive

lol 5 year old sherdoggers think their words affect adults. Nice try, "cuck" (I've only ever heard white guys intimidated by stereotypes of big black dicks use that word).

On sherdog: The "narrative" that Nazi ideas were bad is a SJW invention. Piss all over WW2 veterans, right?

lol 5 year old sherdoggers think their words affect adults. Nice try, "cuck" (I've only ever heard white guys intimidated by stereotypes of big black dicks use that word).

On sherdog: The "narrative" that Nazi ideas were bad is a SJW invention. Piss all over WW2 veterans, right?
Exactly. These fucks are so stupid, they probably don't realize they are pretty much outing themselves as racists by using the term 'cuck.'

I am a veteran. I've visited dachau concentration camp. Genocide and oppression is in poured concrete, steel, cinder blocks, gravel, and banning weapons for self defense, and government policy, NOT in merely rude and ignorant statements designed to generate Ppv's from a former collegiate wrestler.

And most veterans I know would tell to quit being a pussy. And I'm suggesting you stop be such a pussy. Man up. Quit being a sjw cuck bitch.

I am a veteran. I've visited dachau concentration camp..

So?

And most veterans I know would tell to quit being a pussy. And I'm suggesting you stop be such a pussy. Man up. Quit being a sjw cuck bitch.
What am I afraid of, bitch? Literally nothing I wrote in this topic was about my fears. Grow the fuck up, cunt. Maybe get your dick sucked once in a while and you'll stop assuming everyone is a "SJW" who cares about nonsense lol. BTW I didn't mention Colby and I think somewhat "racist" comments can be okay in the context of fighters dissing each other, or in comedy, and that it shouldn't be take too seriously. My problem with Colby is that he's bitch-made, not that I even mentioned that here. My original comment was directed at a general group of people who think saying genuinely fucked up things about, say, Russians, is okay because "Russia isn't a race", which is playing semantics. Pussy.

So?

What am I afraid of, bitch? Literally nothing I wrote in this topic was about my fears. Grow the fuck up, cunt. Maybe get your dick sucked once in a while and you'll stop assuming everyone is a "SJW" who cares about nonsense lol. BTW I didn't mention Colby and I think somewhat "racist" comments can be okay in the context of fighters dissing each other, or in comedy, and that it shouldn't be take too seriously. My problem with Colby is that he's bitch-made, not that I even mentioned that here. My original comment was directed at a general group of people who think saying genuinely fucked up things about, say, Russians, is okay because "Russia isn't a race", which is playing semantics. Pussy.

You mention veterans and I assure you u don't know shit about veterans.

You don't know shit about nazi oppression and what is behind it. I tried to explain it to you but you cucked out on me.
If semantics hurts you inside in your feelings, you should try to not be such a pussy over words.

You mention veterans and I assure you u don't know shit about veterans..

I assure you you don't know shit about anything, least of all my life.

You don't know shit about nazi oppression and what is behind it. I tried to explain it to you but you cucked out on me.
If semantics hurts you inside in your feelings, you should try to not be such a pussy over words.

ufc.gif

Are you stupid enough to make this thread TS?

Seen him try to get tough, then got boomeranged and then ran crying. Didn't have to pay shit and laughed my ass off at the little bitch.
lol this all day long

I'll stream it.

I'm buying all werdum PPVs though.

I'll buy this Wedum ppv, too:

giphy.gif

hell yeah. as part of an undercard.

He's been the #1 most talked about fighter on Sherdog for several weeks now. That's quite an accomplishment for a lay and pray wrestler with no outstanding talents.

Like it or not, Colby got you all rustled.
are you implying he's gaining attention because his fight style is so "good" , he still wouldn't sell a ppv

I'll buy this Wedum ppv, too:

giphy.gif

LOL, I could watch that gif over and over.

Fucking Colby's face..... "I've made a huge mistake"

Colby in the near future.

Then you got finessed boy.

Even if you wouldn’t pay, if he’s gassing you up and making you mad, then you fell for his promo.

Just stating the obvious.

No. I wouldn't because that is what he wants.

All you dummies saying ‘No’ are playing yourselves.

Why are threads about him 1,000+ replies then?

If you really didn’t give a fuck then you wouldn’t even pay it no mind, just like myself. I’ve never even opened up a thread on him.
Yet you started a thread about him.... Also, things don't exist in absolutes. Someone could find what he did disrespectful without him seeing a penny from their pocket. You just wanted to state the obvious while patting yourself on the back for it.

Back