Would you pay to see Colby get his ass beat?

Nope his not an exciting fighter but i will pay to see him get hit with a boomerang again that was too funny.

I already did. It was in the first round of the Maia fight.

Awww did he hurt your pussy...Brazil is not a race idiot.

Are you one of those people who think that racism is only racism when it's against one of the major "groupings" like "black" or "white"? Because those groupings are arbitrary, and "race" has always been defined as any group with a shared heritage and culture. The Asian race is a large grouping; the Chinese race is a smaller grouping. (See also the use of "race" to describe elves and dwarves in fantasy works; there, it's used to describe other species or subspecies. Race can be as large or as small as you want, and it's also used in biology to describe different "races" of sheep, for instance). It doesn't just mean "Black, White or Asian".

There are many idiots who go around saying nonsense like, "It's ok to hate all Chinese people, it's only racist if I hate all Asians". These people are not only profoundly racist, but retarded. Let's turn it around the other way - many Nazis said that only Northern Europeans were superior, and looked down on Southern Europeans and Mediterraneans, and especially Eastern Europeans. Since they're making a (positive) discriminatory statement about only a part of the "white race", rather than about the whole white race itself, are they not racist? And if we're going to narrowly define racism that way for no good reason, then surely anyone can see that certain types of "ethnic hatred" or whatever you want to call it are morally equivalent to 'racism' against one of the major color groupings.

If, on the other hand, you're saying that racists are aware Brazil is multiracial, I call bullshit. Rednecks are largely grouping "Brazilians" in with a generalized view of "Latinos", who they view as a mixed-race brown people. They're not taking into consideration that there are white and black Brazilians. And you know that.

Who the fuck wants to pay to watch a blanket lay on some for 3 rounds? No thanks

Don't really care about a guy who goes off the deep end hating a country because some of its people boo'd him. Too sensitive for me.

Would stream depending on his opponent, wouldn't pay.
You are the one that is too sensitive.

Yes, i would pay for it if non of that money goes to him.

I'd pay to watch him vs. Werdum, thats about it.

giphy.gif

he isnt really exciting to watch and his gimmick is pretty elementary. i would watch tho cuz he has riled up a lot of ppl so he has moved the needle.

All you dummies saying ‘No’ are playing yourselves.

Why are threads about him 1,000+ replies then?

If you really didn’t give a fuck then you wouldn’t even pay it no mind, just like myself. I’ve never even opened up a thread on him.

To be honest, I'd rather have him taken out by some dangerous undercarder in a match I probably wouldn't watch.

I don't dislike the guy because I think he's just a moron rather than a legitimate racist.

EDIT: I would watch him fight in Brazil again though for curiosity's sake.

I have UFC in a local cable TV channel, wouldn’t pay Just to watch Colby Magana.

Unless there's boomerangs included.

Won't ever buy anything with that asshat on anything at all. Fk him and his mouth thst keeps grtting him in trouble with others from all over

I would pay $99.99 to see Colby, Joanna, & Dillon Danus get beatup on the same night, and an extra $129.99 to see Conor's azz get beatup (setting UFC MMA record for NOT defending title aka greedy arrogant mofo).

I don't even bother streaming most events these days.

Back