Would you pay $100 to see Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor in MMA?

Actually "pay" for it?

nope1.gif

I don't pay for UFC PPVs now, so no. That is why god invented the internet, to allow people to view digital content for free

Paying for it or not, everyone will be watching.... but for me personally? fuck yes I will pay!

I'd definitely pay for it. Bought the boxing PPV and would buy the MMA PPV in a second.

-

I just wanna watch Conor shoot for a double as soon as the bell rings.

People in this thread might as well just go round kick a paraplegic out of a wheelchair and save themselves $100, it'd be just as competitive.

Im tired of Conor and Mayweather and their money. Its amazing how the public is buying this B movie. If they fight it would be like watching a WWE match. Similar to an MMA fighter ( Ronda ) going to WWE. I will never watch any of it. Total stupidity but these guys will laugh all the way to the bank. But if they paid me stupid $$ I would do it too.

Be honest. I'm curious about this since I think Mayweather can easily make this fight and snag another $200-$300 million from the public.

No.

I would however pay to see Connor V. GSP.

I would not pay anything, but i would watch. I would enjoy Floyd getting his ass kicked immensely, as I did when he boxed up his pale imitator. I could watch those two get beaten up every day.

I vowed after the Mayweather Delahoya fight I wouldn't buy another Mayweather fight. That though was boxing in my mind. In an MMA fight where he is likely to get his ass schooled I would certainly consider it.

I quit paying for UFC PPV's entirely with what a circus it's become; I just stream them or watch them at the bar now. I have a good enough paying job where it actually would be more desirable to just shell out the $60 as opposed to deal with the shitty issues that come with streaming like links going down and what not but it's a matter of principle at this point. I'll be god damned if WME gets one more cent out of me with what a joke the LW division has become, them trying to schedule Nate to fight Tyron, Conor not getting stripped, CM Punk getting another shot, them just letting Gegard and Rory leave and the list goes on and on and fucking on.

NO WAY IN HELL.......

I will read about the next day on Sherdog.

For MMA's sake I hope Conor wins Easily...He should..Unless he decides to carry Floyd Like he was carried for Floyd.

For shits n Giggles I'd love to read He tried some stand up and got KO'd in first 20 sec and is totally Humiliated.

Back