Would you make this bet? (Main event tmrw)

tjry

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If you pick the winner correctly you get 100k but if you pick wrong you get 3 years in jail. Would you make a bet?

I think it would depend who's fighting.

err... three years in jail is a hella long time. maybe if you're doing a lee murray thing and it's like 10 million, but for 100K? no thanks.

100k? lol

That don't go far

giphy.gif

I lost a bet after picking JBJ to win vs Matt Hamil. With my luck I would en in jail, so no!

OP, my advice to you - stay away from those gangsters whot offered you this shit. Any dealings with them will end badly for you, stay safe
If you pick the winner correctly you get 100k but if you pick wrong you get 3 years in jail. Would you make a bet?

No way. Cub should win, but Artem has iron fists, an iron jaw, and a lot of heart. $100K is awesome. 3 Years in jail is devastating.

isn't this the plot in the movie Buffalo 66?

awful bet. i doubt i'd spend 3 years in jail for a million bucks. though i may have in my early 20's....

isn't this the plot in the movie Buffalo 66?

awful bet. i doubt i'd spend 3 years in jail for a million bucks. though i may have in my early 20's....

I dunno, why waste your twenties? Now that I'm thirty I'd do it if I didn't have a job, but in three years I make more than that and I won't get the old shag n' shank. 1 million would do it easy, all in on Artem.

I'll find another way to make 100k.

Not wasting 3 years of my life getting raped.

You're poor for thinking 3 years in the slammer is equal to $100k

Yeah definitely should have made it a mill or more. Being in college = thinking 100k is a ton

Not really a fair tradeoff. Most people in America will make more than 100k in 3 years of working full time.

My time is worth alot more than 33K/yr for three years 24/7.

I'd bet the money if I felt that strong about it.

Nope. Its a fight and anything can happen. $100k aint worth dropping the soap!!!

Back