Would you like to see Alex Emelianenko in UFC?

10 years ago yes

Having him take even a medical test would get him bounced immediately. Dude has hep c, probably uses recreational drugs, and probably uses PEDs as well.

You know Jeff Monson is a 2x Gold medal ADCC champ right? But yea totally laughable tomato can. These dickless casuals I tell ya.

I’m tellin ya... I’m having a hard time deciding when to chime in and when not to waste my breath.. it’s like if they didn’t see the fighters name on ufc tonight or on the ufc website... he sucks and no one is a good fighter expect for the current champ... and Conor... or Kimbo(god rest his soul).

Two quick true stories while I have you... Swear to god these are actual things some casual mma fans / friends of friends of mine said...

“You think Brock can really beat Kimbo? Man, he’s so fast and his boxing is insane”

“Uhh, I’m pretty sure Chuck and Brock fought... I know they did cuz Brock won” while looking at me like I’m the asshole..

He is also stiff, slow and short for a Heavyweight. I have been watching him for years.

And this means he can’t be a high level mma fighter?? Cuuuz he is/was... Or... AE couldn’t have had a bad night? Cuuuuz that can happen, especially with AE, never know what you might get... I expected AE to knock Monsons head off his shoulders into the nose bleeds... but upsets in mma are common..

Up for it , dude looks and is a psycho.

Also wasnt there a cure announced for Hep C not too long ago ?

Yes if a juicehead Brock gets an insta shitle tot after popping and Greg Hardy gets an insta contract after KOing a few guys, why not bring in Fedor's crazy criminal brother?
Because he has Hepatitis.

He's not.

Loss 21–6 Jeff Monson Submission (north-south choke) (Monson, really? LMAO!)
Loss 8–2 Josh Barnett Submission (americana)
Loss 17–4 Peter Graham TKO (leg kicks) LOL!
Loss 17–5 Magomed Malikov KO (punch)
Loss 23–7 Dmitriy Sosnovskiy TKO (punches)

.... and Overeem has been knocked out like 14 times and yet there he is ... one of the best HWs in the world.

giphy.gif

I know he won't for obvious reasons, but he'd be in the top 10 easily.

Like to, yes. Realistically never going to happen. Between his criminal history, and that he's reportedly positive with either hep b or c(can't remember which). Seems like a whole lot of not going to happen.

Gonzaga? You mean a long time top 10 HW, title challenger, bjj black belt, Mundials winner and not to mention he’s a massive natural HW grappler... Not all that surprising he took someone down..

Am I missing something here?? I get GG isn’t in his prime anymore, but good grief... the hate is amazing..
gonzaga is a shell of his former self, don't think he was ever this wrestling wizard. if he comes to the ufc he would get easily held down

No.

A juiced-up, rapist, with Hep C...?

Not exactly the most marketable guy right now. He’s doing exactly what he should be doing at this stage of his career: Crushing has-beens and nobodies in Russian.

Exactly.

I cannot see why he would even want to fight in the states.The shows hes fought on recently have had decent crowds,shown on Russian tv and he still has plenty of fans,even the women where chearing him on at last weeks show,strange for a guy with his conviction.
He is probably getting decent pay checks and as a follower of his on Facebook hes made things up with most of his family ,hes been in Stary Oskol recently as yesterdays photo of him at his mums home along with brother Ivan so looks like hes trying to build bridges,not sure how he is with Fedor but i think lifes pretty good for him right now.

You know nothing about Marketing.

How would you market him?

Here is mine:
“Our next fighter here barely beat a guy that is 1-4 in his last 5 but don’t worry fight fans he is a convicted rapist, has a communicable disease, and is a brother who ducked the ufc twice, joe”

You know Jeff Monson is a 2x Gold medal ADCC champ right? But yea totally laughable tomato can. These dickless casuals I tell ya.

Lol you listed some facts but conveniently left out that Monson was 41 years old and 50 pro fights deep when he beat Alex…also had two shot knees. That Monson was not the same prime Monson you dickless troll!

I’m sure if he could get past the pre-fight stuff he’d be a real crowd pleaser...
He’s got huge marketing upside
aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

{<jordan}

Back