Would you like to see Alex Emelianenko in UFC?

Pretty sure he could never pass the physical given his medical condition(s).

He's not.

Loss 21–6 Jeff Monson Submission (north-south choke) (Monson, really? LMAO!)
Loss 8–2 Josh Barnett Submission (americana)
Loss 17–4 Peter Graham TKO (leg kicks) LOL!
Loss 17–5 Magomed Malikov KO (punch)
Loss 23–7 Dmitriy Sosnovskiy TKO (punches)
Fair point. Was more commenting on the fact that sport and what happens outside of it should be seperate. He's all juiced up now though and looks pretty sharp, he's won 8 fights out of his last 10 all by KO so he's not doing too bad

Just remembered they can cure hep c now, so the alleged rapist thing is the only issue holding him back. Maybe when the ufc goes to Russia for a khabib fight they could let Alex bang bro.

Fair point. Was more commenting on the fact that sport and what happens outside of it should be seperate. He's all juiced up now though and looks pretty sharp, he's won 8 fights out of his last 10 all by KO so he's not doing too bad
He has looked sharp, and I agree to a point with your view. I for example currently support Jon Jones and don't feel USADA should be a thing, but you've gotta draw a line somewhere.

I'll watch Aleks fight, but I am not a fan nor do I wish him success.

Also correct me if I am wrong but isn't he just squashing washed up vets and cans?

He's not.

Loss 21–6 Jeff Monson Submission (north-south choke) (Monson, really? LMAO!)
Loss 8–2 Josh Barnett Submission (americana)
Loss 17–4 Peter Graham TKO (leg kicks) LOL!
Loss 17–5 Magomed Malikov KO (punch)
Loss 23–7 Dmitriy Sosnovskiy TKO (punches)
You know Jeff Monson is a 2x Gold medal ADCC champ right? But yea totally laughable tomato can.

Last edited:
I think his criminal record all but ensures he will only be fighting in Russia. It's a shame the way things played out with him. He has very legit skills.

You know Jeff Monson is a 2x Gold medal ADCC champ right? But yea totally laughable tomato can. These dickless casuals I tell ya.
He is also stiff, slow and short for a Heavyweight. I have been watching him for years.

If he's fine medically i say why not? I dony care about his criminal history. He did his time so it's irrelevant. It's probably better he's a fighter than a thug anyways. Also he's only like 35 which is okay at hw and i can see him having good fights with half the guys in the division today. Obviously try to mainly match him with strikers.

did they find a cure for HEP C ? no? then no....

YES but this guy fukn scares me! Look like he killed the neighbors and fuk their cat while waitting for the police.

I think the only work abroad available for Alex at this time would be smearing nerve agents on people for Putin.

I would, but I don't know how dealing with USADA would affect him. His takedown defense is not great either. Gonzaga got him down and LNPed him a bit.
Gonzaga is strong and good at getting people down, but there are true masters of LNP in the UFC now. Some of them will suddenly mix up the LNP with knocking somebody out even.

Also, if Alex does have Hep C which seems to be the case, that's just kills it, him fighting in the UFC won't happen then.

EDIT: Didn't mean to sound this negative. I really liked seeing him fight back in Pride. I'm just a bit pessimistic. I still think most UFC fighters are juicing, just more or less, but the ones who are used to being able to juice as much as they want blatantly sometimes look bad in their UFC fights.
I don't even wanna single out Alex as somebody very "suspicious" in that regard, just that I've been disappointed before. Don't want to get my heart broken again :(

He didn't though. I don't give a shit if he murdered someone. He did the time for whatever he did and now he's out. Totally separate and irrelevant. If he's one of the best fighters in the world he's worth watching
It’s not irrelevant. You said “who gives a shit”. Most people give a shit when a woman is raped. But obviously you’re a special case.

He’s currently 28-7 with a 5 fight win streak. Got back in shape and looks alright in the cage.

Not sure if he can get to the US since he’s got a felony record
I would have liked to see it back when it was relevant, but there's not much point now.

No thanks. He is a rapist piece of shit.

Skill wise he is a ufc caliber HW... But they won’t touch him.

But... They keep around guys like Conor, Jones, to a lesser extent Brock.. But then cut a guy like Thiago Silva...

wasn't he taken down by gonzaga of all people?

Gonzaga? You mean a long time top 10 HW, title challenger, bjj black belt, Mundials winner and not to mention he’s a massive natural HW grappler... Not all that surprising he took someone down..

Am I missing something here?? I get GG isn’t in his prime anymore, but good grief... the hate is amazing..

Back