Would you like to see Alex Emelianenko in UFC?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
He’s currently 28-7 with a 5 fight win streak. Got back in shape and looks alright in the cage.

Not sure if he can get to the US since he’s got a felony record

Yes if a juicehead Brock gets an insta shitle tot after popping and Greg Hardy gets an insta contract after KOing a few guys, why not bring in Fedor's crazy criminal brother?

Yeah it would be great, the guy was always an animal but no way the pc brigade would allow him in to the states. There's always that rumor of him having hep. C too.

Hasnt he got Hepatitis C or something? He aint coming.

Yes , but they wont let him because he has something bad in his blood . Hepatitis or something .

Hep C...

But if it wasn't for that, I would love to see him fight in the UFC. I think in the current HW division, he has a big chance of being champ.

Yes, although i think he should have joined the UFC 3 years ago or something (or whenever he was not in jail)

The only reason why he is on a 5 wins streak is because he is juiced to the grills, without that he would lose to the likes of Sosnovskiy again.
USADA is not a good fit for him, Bellator would be better.

A juiced-up, rapist, with Hep C...?

Not exactly the most marketable guy right now. He’s doing exactly what he should be doing at this stage of his career: Crushing has-beens and nobodies in Russian.

He’s currently 28-7 with a 5 fight win streak. Got back in shape and looks alright in the cage.

Not sure if he can get to the US since he’s got a felony record
Rapist? Naw, I'm good

A juiced-up, rapist, with Hep C...?

Not exactly the most marketable guy right now. He’s doing exactly what he should be doing at this stage of his career: Crushing has-beens and nobodies in Russian.

Yes his past isn't good at all. I remember reading somewhere awhile back his relationship with his brother Fedor isn't great at all, since Fedor is pretty religious & does not agree with a lot of things his brother has done.

if no hep B or C then yes, would love to see him in the UFC

Would love to see him #metoo a few guys in that bum division

Back