Would you Like Cormier move up to HW and try to get a second belt?

Cormeir isnt going to wall and stall his way to a belt

I don't know... He has said himself that it is scary and tough to fight the big monsters at HW.

DC is obviously slowing down, and for a guy that age, it is very difficult with the USADA breathing down his neck.

I think he will stay at LHW, collect a couple of paychecks, And retire.

Did you see his run at HW? His KO against TRTBig Foot. Or when he ragdolled Barnett.

Say he beats jones and then gets a shot at the heavyweight title. That'd be fucking sick.

Did you see his run at HW? His KO against TRTBig Foot. Or when he ragdolled Barnett.
I did. Highly impressive, but it is nearly impossible to get a long win streak at HW... And DC is older now (And comfortable with smaller competitors at LHW), so I don't think he would get very far now.

I don't think he would do good vs Werdum, Cain, JDS, Stipe, Overeem.

Since he can't make LHW, he might as well try.

Last Strikeforce HW champ. He got that belt.

5d9y8i.jpg

And that tournament had killers and UFC strap contenders. Looked better than the UFC roster apart from JDS and Cain.

Technically that's the Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament champion belt, not the heavyweight title belt. Overeem was the last to hold the division title belt, and he vacated it.

Also technically, the one in the image is Jones' belt now.

DC can beat and out wrestle anyone at hw. The only fighter who out wrestles DC is jones

First the JJ fight and the why not. DC versus the current HW champ would be awesome to see him off to a well deserved retirement(hopefully without a TKO/KO loss).

Miocic or JDS is who he would fight. Who do you think he has a better shot against?
Better shot against JDS

Miocic showed last fight that he can fight going backgrounds, he's big strong and has good counter wrestling.

He could beat either I think, but styles make fights.

He loves Cain and he would never take that belt from him. I think cain is the main reason he went down to 205.

i thought he is already the HW champ? hm i know he has some belt in a weight class above 205...

Back