Would you guys pay to see Ronda vs CM Punk?

That “fall” was intentional.

She’s not terrible at the physical side of pro wrestling when her spots are carefully planned. She also gets it better than the cheerleaders and swimsuit models.
Lol sure it was buddy.

giphy.gif

CM Punk may just be the only 'professional' mma fighter Ronda could beat....that, or Kenneth Allen.

I'm surprised that everyone thinks Ronda would win. I think CM punk would be too much for her honestly... as would almost athletic man his size with a couple years of mma training.

I'm surprised that everyone thinks Ronda would win. I think CM punk would be too much for her honestly... as would almost athletic man his size with a couple years of mma training.
I don't think CM Punk actually learned anything in these years

Ronda takes him down and submits him in the first. What's CM Punk gonna do to her? Showcase his elite boxing skills? His blue belt level BJJ?

Nah. She would probably beat him in armwrestling, too.

Lol sure it was buddy.

In pro wrestling they constantly use theatrics and take bumps to add to the drama. She was still selling the powerbomb in that sequence.

I’m not defending Ronda, here. There are plenty of cringy moments she’s had in pro wrestling already. That wasn’t one of them.

Back