Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

That is a gorgeous woman. But I also used to like dating Amazon women.

I follow a plus-sized model on Instagram named Marquita Pring. I think she's gorgeous, but she is 5'11 and weighs 197. My wife is 5'3", 115-120.

If I were single, Marquita would probably dismiss me for being a manlet. Es normal.

Yea, I'm not gay.

This.

I find it hard to believe anyone have a specific number that is a dealbreaker.

No one trait can make or break someone.

Besides, 175 can look a lot of different ways. Gimme an in-shape, athletic 175 lber any day of the week.

no. not even
gina-carano-court.jpg
Gina+Carano+Ewan+McGregor+Beach+LFWLXs8LMyCl.jpg
kim couture said gina weighed 180 when they trained

I have no issue with the size, its that Macy Gray Hair that I cant deal with. I dated a girl like that and she fucked up all my pillows, had to get the car vacuumed all the time. She would never let me touch it...I need to pull some hair when im working. Every time she was on top I was coughing hair balls. And i mean this in all seriousness...a girl that's 175 is probably really 190 and bitches like that will cost you out to eat...always need a meal PLUS an app and dessert and frozen drinks. Shit, Red Lobster will be $120 and all you had was the cheese biscuits and a Sprite.

I have no issue with the size, its that Macy Gray Hair that I cant deal with. I dated a girl like that and she fucked up all my pillows, had to get the car vacuumed all the time. She would never let me touch it...I need to pull some hair when im working. Every time she was on top I was coughing hair balls. And i mean this in all seriousness...a girl that's 175 is probably really 190 and bitches like that will cost you out to eat...always need a meal PLUS an app and dessert and frozen drinks. Shit, Red Lobster will be $120 and all you had was the cheese biscuits and a Sprite.
I had a customer called Steve McQueen who had massive hair and every time he was in my car I had to wash the headrest, it was like he had Soul Glow in his hair to make it shiny. Annoying as hell.

I had a customer called Steve McQueen who had massive hair and every time he was in my car I had to wash the headrest, it was like he had Soul Glow in his hair to make it shiny. Annoying as hell.
My business partner starting growing his fro out like Jay Z. I call him Side Show Bob and when he comes over I put a towel on the couch to fuck with him. He fucks with me too....He says white people kiss their dogs on the mouth so he only hugs them lol...

Nah, not my type. Each to their own I guess.

She needs to lose 40 lbs to 50lbs.

Also RIP Tidwell would go crazy for this woman

If she’s paying like she’s weighing....Yes

I'd smash with a Force of ten thousand stallions.

My wife is 5'10, 160, big Women Don't bother me,lol

Last edited:
Go on a date?
Sheiit I'm putting a baby in her. It's perfectly fine she's an inch taller than me and 10 lbs heavier.

Back