Would you forgive your GF/wife if she cheated on you if she fessed up?

ummmm no unless you are ok with open relationships

but any normal human being would have some self respect for him/herself if an oath was broken on the other end by their partner

Depends on what the argument is about and who's giving the argument. Wife rules may be different but a guy she's trying to lock down gets the benefit of the doubt 9/10 times. If we stick to the irrationality of women we find that her 'anger' or 'unwillingness to forgive' is in itself irrational. Some of them know it and some don't and it really depends on the energy and frame of both individuals. This is what makes them so difficult to understand.

It's a rare woman that can see her own faults, rarer that admits to them and the rarest is one who legitimately addresses them. Probably not much different to most people really but that's life.

If you're still getting the benefit of the doubt you haven't let her get comfortable or you've found hen's teeth.

Personally I understand them enough to keep things on track but I'm not an arsehole so don't keep them of balance enough and always end up with a happy missus but I'm caught in a prison.

You're wasting your time trying to understand them as they don't understand themselves. The best way to keep them and you happy is to keep them guessing(off balance, excited and a bit of no to keep the respect). Give them orgasms, buy them stuff now and than and show reliability.

I'd lodge her with the quickness. Jump on FB and hunt down all the bitches that owes me more sex

It's a rare woman that can see her own faults, rarer that admits to them and the rarest is one who legitimately addresses them. Probably not much different to most people really but that's life.

If you're still getting the benefit of the doubt you haven't let her get comfortable or you've found hen's teeth.

Personally I understand them enough to keep things on track but I'm not an arsehole so don't keep them of balance enough and always end up with a happy missus but I'm caught in a prison.

You're wasting your time trying to understand them as they don't understand themselves. The best way to keep them and you happy is to keep them guessing(off balance, excited and a bit of no to keep the respect). Give them orgasms, buy them stuff now and than and show reliability.

I disagree. The best way to keep a woman happy is to keep the man happy.

"Happy wife happy life" but most don't seem to get "it goes to plan with a happy man"

"Happy wife happy life" but most don't seem to get "it goes to plan with a happy man"

Lol I hope people don't actually live by clichéd sayings. You can do better. Give me an actual rebuttal

Lol I hope people don't actually live by clichéd sayings. You can do better. Give me an actual rebuttal

Lol I love a challenge. I've got a couple of meetings to catch, give me a few hours and I'll reply later

She starts crying and tells you she had sex with one of her high school students.

What if the student she had sex with is a girl?

tumblr_lraa3mniyo1qafrh6.gif

Well, if she's your GF she can fuck whomever she wants. And you would be right to lose the two-timin' hussy. You dodged a bullet.

Everything is going to depend on circumstances and how truly remorseful and repentant she is. Drunken sex with a minor is pretty damn low.

Married with no kids? Separate for a while and see how you feel about it then.
Married with kids? Bummer. Do what you have to do until the youngest turns 18.

Depends on her belief system in place. If she's a genuine, loving, caring woman than yes a lot of her satisfaction will be in the positive feedback received and following her nurturing nature.

If her belief systems not in line with reality or her genetic programming than your concept can never be more than a percentage of happiness as she'll have more shit in her head than a toilet at sizzlers all you can eat.

This is more often in western cultures as they(we all) are being programmed everyday be the media, peers, movies, books etc. People can end up jumbled up and the more emotional the person the bigger the potential mess.

While emotion and empathy aren't needed to establish rapport they certainly can help and even why it's one sided (emotional attachment to a character on the TV) the person feeling the connection opens up, let's barriers down and instinctively begins to match and mirror the other person, this is the precurser to being lead. Worse yet is any idolisation as that puts the character/person in a dominate or position of authority which gives them a fast pass to leading immediately with less chance of resistance.

This highlights why sociopaths have such control, they establish rapport, match and mirror than gradually lead until they always lead. As they have no remorse and don't care they start with a lot of carrot but end up with a lot of stick.

All behaviors and feelings can be anchored or autonomous but generally it's the women you are effected more easily as they tend to always try and gain rapport. The truth is a skilled trainer could have you barking like a dog and thanking them for the pleasure. It's part of the problems of twisted groups like the kink community they can take sick pleasure from debasement and slavery(others or theirs)

"Don't shoot the dog" would be the number one resource for training a partner/children.

Long story short you can train anyone to take pleasure from anything and the person who cares the least has the most power.

Rather than the act itself, it would be the reason that her behaviour was so out of character that would concern me the most.

What led to such a thing.

Those reasons would tell me if there were anything to salvage or not.

Nope. I've told her multiple times that the best way to find herself out on the street with bank accounts empty and her stuff burning inside her car is to cheat. That would be as merciful as I can muster, and she knows that.

u can forgive someone without staying w/them...that happens too you know

Back