Would you forgive your GF/wife if she cheated on you if she fessed up?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Here's the scenario:

Your gf/wife is a teacher.

She comes up to you and holds your hands, looks you in the eyes and makes you promise you will not freak out. She starts crying and tells you she had sex with one of her high school students. She says she had alcohol in her system and wasn't thinking clearly. She cries and apologizes with all her heart saying she will never do it again.

Now keep in mind that she didn't have to confess. She would've gotten away with it if she had kept quiet. But she decided to confess.

Wouldst thou forgiveth thine wench?

I would not forgive. No fucking way.
But I would give her a participation trophy for confessing. Well well well aren't you a wonderful person? You confessed, zippity doo dah. Now fuck off.

Some of you have weird fantasies.

Forgive, maybe eventually. Not sure if I could ever trust her again though, it's not reasonable to assume she's never going to drink again. Once the trust is gone, hard to maintain a relationship.

Depends - would she forgive me for the smorgasbord of uppercuts that she would eating.

No. I would actually do everything in my power to make her feel worse. I'm kinda a spiteful dickhead about some things.

She says she had alcohol in her system and wasn't thinking clearly.

Atomic uppercuts right after this sentence. Bitch blamed it on the alcohol, basically.

Irresponsible people love to pepper their admissions with those tiny little things, to get you to just feel sorry enough for them where you forgive them. Nu-uh.

Anonymous tip to the cops...divorce after she goes to jail so she doesn't get any of my stuff. Take the kids and start new somewhere else.

Here's the scenario:

She comes up to you and holds your hands, looks you in the eyes and makes you promise you will not freak out. She starts crying and tells you she had sex with one of her high school students. She says she had alcohol in her system and wasn't thinking clearly. She cries and apologizes with all her heart saying she will never do it again.

Now keep in mind that she didn't have to confess. She would've gotten away with it if she had kept quiet. But she decided to confess.

Good question @koolinkunming , would you?

Hmm? WOODJA?

Seeing as how she would have made a mistake and be sorry?

You know, people can change?

Everyones different?

She'd be worth the second chance?

giphy.gif

You mean koolinkunming actually.

I'm the highest T, most realistic person on this forum when it comes to women.
Lmao what was your last username. I remember someone would always tag Koolinkunming but I can't remember the name

Here's the scenario:

The teacher bit adds to the question.

Anyways, hell no. Infact, I'd probably call the cops and have her ass arrested.

Back