Would you fight Conor McGregor in a pure Grappling match?

Am I getting paid? And is this being recorded? If yes to one and to two then hell yes!

Dude , relax. It's all within the context of this thread.

I saud I would not fight mike tyson because I had no chance of winning. I am a white belt, Conor would beat in 10 seconds. Why would I fight him?.

-T
Remember guys.. "he knowsa little bit about a little bit" ;). And you can always count on him to move the goalposts, ignore what he sees fit, and harass you privately

Yay :)

Remember guys.. "he knowsa little bit about a little bit" ;). And you can always count on him to move the goalposts, ignore what he sees fit, and harass you privately

Yay :)

I am blushing. You remember some of my most memorable lines, yet I don't remember any of yours . Does that make me a bad person?

-T

Dude , relax. It's all within the context of this thread.

I saud I would not fight mike tyson because I had no chance of winning. I am a white belt, Conor would beat in 10 seconds. Why would I fight him?.

-T
And oh that's not what you originally said. And believe if or nor its actually good for you to get Uber smashed occasionally. You probably would call this pointless or bullying but there are important lessons to be learned

And oh, knowing you.. you'll probably say that's all good for me to say because I usually win.. I got toyed with and destroyed in Madison Square Garden.. in front of over 7 or 8 thousand people.. by a 2x ncaa champion. you don't see me complaining or saying I wouldn't have wrestled even though I will never be good enough to reverse the outcome

I really would like to simply see the look on your face when you truly get smashed and made uncomfortable for the first time. In a 10 or 20 minute roll. Nowhere to go unless you quit without actually being in danger. There will be a wake up call and you are either going to realize how wrong you are or quit

And oh that's not what you originally said. And believe if or nor its actually good for you to get Uber smashed occasionally. You probably would call this pointless or bullying but there are important lessons to be learned

And oh, knowing you.. you'll probably say that's all good for me to say because I usually win.. I got toyed with and destroyed in Madison Square Garden.. in front of over 7 or 8 thousand people.. by a 2x ncaa champion. you don't see me complaining or saying I wouldn't have wrestled even though I will never be good enough to reverse the outcome

I really would like to simply see the look on your face when you truly get smashed and made uncomfortable for the first time. In a 10 or 20 minute roll. Nowhere to go unless you quit without actually being in danger. There will be a wake up call and you are either going to realize how wrong you are or quit

I checked my posts. I only said I would not fight Mike Tyson and Connor. Mike Tyson for obvious reasons. He would absolutely crushed me.. conor because I am at 2 stripe white belt and there would be no benefit to me. I would learn absolutely nothing.

I did not say me personally that I would not comeat anyone that I had no chance of beating. But those two specific individuals.

My day will come when I compete.

-T

I am blushing. You remember some of my most memorable lines, yet I don't remember any of yours . Does that make me a bad person?

-T
Yes lol, I remember when you made a concrete statement. Then copped out, backed out and didn't try to answer..

I tend to remember weak bitches who aren't willing to back up straight statements and have no experience lol

I checked my posts. I only said I would not fight Mike Tyson and Connor. Mike Tyson for obvious reasons. He would absolutely crushed me.. conor because I am at 2 stripe white belt and there would be no benefit to me. I would learn absolutely nothing.

I did not say me personally that I would not comeat anyone that I had no chance of beating. But those two specific individuals.

-T
You expect to lose anyway so it's kinda pointless as I explained before

Yes lol, I remember when you made a concrete statement. Then copped out, backed out and didn't try to answer..

I tend to remember weak bitches who aren't willing to back up straight statements and have no experience lol

C'mon... we are just exchanging posts on a forum. No need to make it personal.

-T

C'mon... we are just exchanging posts on a forum. No need to make it personal.

-T
You see that's the fundamental difference between us. I've refrained from saying anything like that for a while because I started following a a policy online. I only say things I would say to someone's face.

(1) No, slamming is not "movement" and western European strikers who go into mma (McGregor, Bisping, etc) look down on wrestling
(2) Yes and no, going Pride style so steroids allowed, but no recreational drugs. So Conor is eliminated for testing positive for Coke
(3) Lambeg drums ;)

In that case I would take the match, as long as I am able to wear knee high leather boots. I would be looking to establish worm guard from butt scoot and work from there. FTP

In that case I would take the match, as long as I am able to wear knee high leather boots. I would be looking to establish worm guard from butt scoot and work from there. FTP
And worm guard is evolved.. bravo sir ;)

-T
If you do not think you can learn by losing to conor you have the wrong mindset for this sport.

And why conor, specifically would you not compete against? He has no reputation for hurting people.

If you do not think you can learn by losing to conor you have the wrong mindset for this sport.

And why conor, specifically would you not compete against? He has no reputation for hurting people.

Fair question. Just so you know, I did update the OP with an edit. I totally screwed the OP. The thread was supposed to be a match where very serious injury could occur.

But back to your question. I am so inexperienced. That I truly believe I'd be spazzing, and submitted in 10 or 20 seconds. It would happen so fast that I don't think I would be able to learn anything from the experience. Other than getting smashed.

Rolling with Conor would be totally different. If we were not going strong, and he let me work, then I could learn some stuff and he would pass on some knowledge during the roll. But that would be different than a match.

-T

On topic conor is going to smash 99% of the forum, come on guys dude is a freak was a purple back in 2012 he's not a black belt becaus eh probably doesn't wear the gi mucH, but There's no question skill wise he is a bb, and pretty good one probably, at least no gi

TS you should just admit the thread subject is totally lame and just move on.

You're biggest thing is, despite being 50+ years old, you are unable to admit your argument is lost and you just keep digging your hole deeper.

TS you should just admit the thread subject is totally lame and just move on.

You're biggest thing is, despite being 50+ years old, you are unable to admit your argument is lost and you just keep digging your hole deeper.

Dude, according to the Sherdog rules on lameness, which I am sure you did not read, any thread with greater than 75 posts is not lame.

Plus I admit it I f*****-up the thread. Hey look at that. T-Bone admitted to being wrong. Somebody call the Guinness Book of Records.

-T

Dude, according to the Sherdog rules on lameness, which I am sure you did not read, any thread with greater than 75 posts is not lame.

Plus I admit it I f*****-up the thread. Hey look at that. T-Bone admitted to being wrong. Somebody call the Guinness Book of Records.

-T

More passive aggressive arguments. My point proven.

man did i miss the memo that posters from other SD threads were encouraged to come to F12 and troll, talk about hypothetical death matches,have ongoing unrelated conversations about who's more logical.

"If it were a death match tag team and i had wanderlie and he had elvis sinosic and we had knifes" lollll hillarious, absurd answer bruh!

makes me wonder if there're anything more than 2 month white belts posting. The question is, is do u think your could take Conor in pure grappling!!! if yes; why. if no; why. the insight gleaned from the answers is basically an answer to "Do u believe in your BJJ?"

I dunno. Maybe im taking to too damn seriously. i guess ill just go chill ina danthewolfman forum. Not really but... wouldn't mind seeing some real answers.

I bet Conor plays around with modern guards. He hit a butterfly to single leg X sweep against Nate.

On topic conor is going to smash 99% of the forum, come on guys dude is a freak was a purple back in 2012 he's not a black belt becaus eh probably doesn't wear the gi mucH, but There's no question skill wise he is a bb, and pretty good one probably, at least no gi

I don't think he would smash the SHWs and UHWs.

Back