Would you dump or not?

What is "a relationship with" - flirting with somebody isn't one of those. Anything less than "having fucked more than once" isn't a prior relationship deserving mention in this instance.

Your ass should be dumped for snooping and then still making it about her lying when she really didn't and not your scumbag snooping.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
<GinJuice>

Why not invite the coach over for a couple of glasses of wine and see where things go?

if you suspect she is getting some on the side, even if its likely that she isnt, ditch her and get a new one, dont wait for the first strike

tumblr_n4esjpuzVj1riw2kyo1_r1_250.gif

Definitely 1. I've been in your shoes. Once the trust is gone, it never comes back. Relationships that involves lies lead to 'shit'. Bitch material.

Sad.. But not untrue.

You still end up loving them, but it doesn't end up working because they know that you know they are a liar, and that makes them resent you.. Because they are a stupid girl and are supposed to be good liars.

Here's a scenario for you fellas. It'l be nice to get an unbiased view.

When I first started dating my current gf I enquired if she ever had a relationship with a guy she was still in contact with. She denied it.

She is still messaging the guy because he was her sports coach and they talk about sports/how she can get better/mundane shit. I later found out that they were flirting/sent pics before i was involved but thats all. (I know thats all it was becuase i suspected she was lying and snooped on her phone. Dick move). I confront her about it. She apologises, says it was wrong and discontinues any contact with the guy.

That leaves me feeling burnt that she was still speaking to him after we were official (even if it was in a professional manner) and gives me trust issues. Here's the scenario's that keep circulating in my mind where now I don't really know what to think.

Scenario 1# she shouldn't of spoke to him, lied about the flirting and I'm right to dump her.

Scenario 2# it was wrong, but nothing happened. It was never going to go anywhere and she was speaking to him about training. Let it be. Nobodies perfect. She loves me.

Scenario 3# she doesn't need to tell you anything about past flirting. It was OK for her to speak to her coach. I'm overreacting and making her feel like a pos for nothing.

Pick one or give me your opinion folks

Scenario #1

She most likely banged him. He a orbitter now for her. But you no listen and desperat for girl you go choose #3 and later regret

Definitely 3. If she has always done right by you, and the interaction wasn't inappropriate during the time you have been seeing her, and if it appears he respects her by not flirting or being inappropriate himself, essentially respecting the fact she is in a relationship (thereby also respecting you), then you need to chill out.

If anything, you should apologize for being insecure and invading her privacy with no good reason for having done so. The fact that she apologized in this situation is mind boggling to me.

She lies to you. All women do. It's genetic.

You seem very insecure
Thats gonna continue to cause problems for you in relationships

My opinion is if you don't trust her and it's bothering you, you should dump her because this wont go away for you. You'll always think she's up to something even if she's not. You can't keep someone from cheating on you so you have to trust they won't and be happy or you will drive yourself crazy.

Have you ever consistently text a woman you weren't trying to fuck? Besides family of course, you sick fucks.

Kinda tough call. Yes, (presumably) nothing went on, but they sent pics and flirted before you came along so there was at least some interest there. Did that interest just disappear one day?

I’m almost inclined to say that some part of her still likes the attention, whether they’re only speaking professionally or not, and the other guy most likely has the hots for her still and she knows it.

Nice that she cut contact with him for you, but I’d only go through a girl’s phone if there was something really off. If the roles were reversed, how would she feel? If you used to flirt with a trainer but don’t now and you still talk to her, do you think your gf would be fine with it?

I agree with Seaside in that I think the guy is orbiting. No matter who you date there are gonna be those guys. You just gotta keep an eye on them and make sure they don’t cross any lines. But either way - she’s yours and not his.

Also - she didn’t lie. Sending pics isn’t a relationship.

Last edited:
You shouldn't care about her past relationships

If she's going to be with you, she will. Don't worry about anything unless she gives you a reason to. You're being paranoid, and snooping. She should've dumped your ass

She should dump you for being so insecure.

You played your hand too quickly and should have looked into it further before you called her out.

Either way there is probably a reason you felt suspicious. Maybe something about the situation was legitimately raising your alarm...or for the kind of person you are she doesn’t tick a box for making you feel secure. Seems like you should end the relationship.

if there hasn't been any flirting and pic sharing during your time, I think you should forgive and forget.
She probably didn't mention that because she didn't want to make you jealous since she knew she would continue training with the guy. It wasn't the right move on her part, but I can understand something like that and I don't think it's something worth ending a relationship over. If you are serious with this girl, I'm sure you will face much tougher tests than this over time.

Well let's see. You know they are attracted to each other, and she has no problem lying to you about staying in regular contact with him. Do you think he's been texting her because she tells wonderful stories? Is he the greatest coach in history who couldn't possibly be replaced, cause he already doesn't seem to be opposed to hitting on clients/students? Guys don't flirt with girls if there isn't any chance of it going anywhere

Last edited:
Back